My Grad School of Rock show

Laurabw

This is a link to "It's Your Thing" with my Grad School of Rock on Friday night. I'm on bass, kind of hidden behind the bald lead guitarist. Hopefully the link works!

• Like 8

Sounds great! Its too bad they didn't give you more room so you could all face the camera, good stuff! My friends and I like to jam at our old shop office, and we are always crammed in there also.

Thanks! Yeah, it’s a real drag. Actually there’s usually another four people up there. The first place we played had a much bigger stage which was cool, but the atmosphere was awful. This is a really fun pub so it just makes it a really good time up there, people dancing and everything. So we get smushed together.

• Like 1

Laura, I think the video, and your band, and group looks, and sound goods. You are welcome. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Laura, I think the video, and your band, and group look, and sound good.

Ohhh, thanks so much!! We have so much fun.

• Like 1

So, overall, how was the entire school of rock experience?

I love it. Next up is a Southern Rock. I’m singing Flirtin with Disaster and They Call me the breeze, Plus doing some bass and some guitar.

The song choice process at the beginning is always painful, people clamoring to do their favorite bands and favorite songs. Throwing songs out there that we really don’t have the talent to do. But once we get the set list cast and everything and then just start rehearsing it’s great fun. And I’m really enjoying the bass.

Plus, I did a play with my community theater group in May, we had nine performances, and it was so much fun. So I really love being up on stage.

• Like 4

I love it. Next up is a Southern Rock. I’m singing Flirtin with Disaster and They Call me the breeze, Plus doing some bass and some guitar.

The song choice process at the beginning is always painful, people clamoring to do their favorite bands and favorite songs. Throwing songs out there that we really don’t have the talent to do. But once we get the set list cast and everything and then just start rehearsing it’s great fun. And I’m really enjoying the bass.

Plus, I did a play with my community theater group in May, we had nine performances, and it was so much fun. So I really love being up on stage.

The guitarists will have their hands full with FWD.

• Like 1

The guitarists will have their hands full with FWD.

You're telling me! They're pretty good tho. Should

be fun.

• Like 1