Rush Songs About Lying or Deception

ouchithurts

Let me clarify a bit. Songs in which the theme is anti lying, anti deception, and anti manipulation. Or songs that mock or talk about standing up to such machinations.

There are lyrics that can relate to the above subject matter and/or are intertwined. I would suggest 'thinking outside the box' as well with this topic.

Which Rush songs would you say most convey message(s) of lying, untruths, and/or deception?

Hold Your Fire deceived all of us into thinking it was worth listening to. Does that count?
  • Like 4

Which Rush songs would you say most convey message(s) of lying, untruths, and/or deception?

Hold Your Fire deceived all of us into thinking it was worth listening to. Does that count?

lol
  • Like 1

Ok. Give me some.

Let me clarify a bit. Songs in which the theme is anti lying, anti deception, and anti manipulation. Or songs that mock or talk about standing up to such machinations.

There are lyrics that can relate to the above subject matter and/or are intertwined. I would suggest 'thinking outside the box' as well with this topic.

It sounds like you have been betrayed by someone. I can relate to that. Have experienced it many times.

Betrayal never comes from your enemies. It comes from friends and loved ones. That's why it hurts so much.

Edited by Krystal

A Farewell To Kings

Cities full of hatred

Fear and lies

Withered hearts

And cruel, tormented eyes

Scheming demons

Dressed in kingly guise

Beating down the multitude

And scoffing at the wise

The hypocrites are slandering

The sacred halls of truth