The Greatest Tribute To Rush I have ever heard/seen

Todem

Tyler Warren is proof Aliens exist on our planet.

This incredibly talented musician performs what I consider the best Rush album ever recorded “Permanent Waves” in it’s entirety, note for note, playing every single instrument and handling lead vocals. Not only are his performances of each song perfect representations of the album. The sonic quality and production is so spot on it is hard to believe.

Seriously. Enjoy this.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 6

"Hemispheres" is the greatest album ever made on the Earth.

I bet this dude couldn't even come close to covering it with class..............................

I challenge Tyler to do all parts of "Hemispheres." I will buy him a year's supply of Hemisbeers. LOL!

Dedicated to a cool forum member here. I mean beer

"Better people, better food, better beer................"

Signed,

"Territories"

I could go all night.....

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

"Hemispheres" is the greatest album ever made on the Earth.

I bet this dude couldn't even come close to covering it with class..............................

I challenge Tyler to do all parts of "Hemispheres." I will buy him a year's supply of Hemisbeers. LOL!

Dedicated to a cool forum member here. I mean beer

"Better people, better food, better beer................"

Signed,

"Territories"

I could go all night.....

Better get that beer ready Earl...

Tyler's top 10 favorite covers starting with Jesus Christ Pose. The wife and dog are wondering if there's something wrong with me as I mosh around the living room. Tyler doesn't quite have the power and venom of Chris's voice, but shit I'm getting picky.

Oh and track 10 is LaVilla. Just a matter of his time whether he does the rest of Hemispheres.

I love watching awesome guitarists like Tyler do difficult solos with minimal effort and movement. Like they could do it easily while watching a hockey game on tv.

Ged? Al? Need a drummer or fill in vocalist? Herrrrre's your solution.

Jacob Moon can suck it.

Just kidding...I personally like Jacob but just not some of his cover treatments.

Oh and Tyler toured with Queen.

Roger can suck it too.

Edited by HemiBeers

Tyler Warren is proof Aliens exist on our planet.

This incredibly talented musician performs what I consider the best Rush album ever recorded “Permanent Waves” in it’s entirety, note for note, playing every single instrument and handling lead vocals. Not only are his performances of each song perfect representations of the album. The sonic quality and production is so spot on it is hard to believe.

Seriously. Enjoy this.

Sweet mother of all thats holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2