I Was About To Start A Thread About White Lion And A 4.5 Earthquake Ripped Through My House! Holy Shit!

RUSHHEAD666

A nice surprise jolted my home around 10:33 PM.

Freaked me the fukk out. I was in my den. The house shook me all night long man. Thought it was all over.

Cds fell, pictures are all twisted on my wall.

Earl the pug ran to me freaked out of his skull.

I grabbed Earl and ran out to the front of my my house. So you know, I'm Earl III, and I have two daughters so my pug is my son. Earl IV.

Anyway, I race outside and man for a second I thought it was the end of the world.

I have a huge tree in front of my house.

I saw birds of all sizes fly into the night time sky. I saw small animals running up my street.

It's crazy that it's been just over 30 years since the big Earthquake in 1989 during the World Series.

I am telling you. Some of you think I'm fukking crazy, but I really don't care.

There is no doubt that October and an Indian Summer out here is earthquake weather.

Holy shit man.

Nowhere on this planet is safe.

Enjoy your life to the fullest. You never know when disaster will strike.

This was just a wake up call, but I'm ready to get prepared for THE BIG ONE!

Was cranking the new OPETH when the quake struck. Fuckking fitting. Fuckkk.

• Like 3

Haha! I know Pat! I live in the earthquake capital of the world and yet usually I sleep right though them or I will feel a roller and that's it.

This one really freaked me out for the first time since 1989.

My pug was scared to death.

Again, I saw animals running in the streets. Birds flying out of their nests in trees into the bright night sky.

It is what it is man.

All good here now.

Again I must say, it's kind of funny the AFTERSHOCK FESTiVAL was just here featuring TOOL.

I passed.

Hitting LA Pat for TOOL instead.

I am sure more aftershocks will come tonight.

Cheers!

I'm going to have a beer and watch The Brady Bunch. LOL!

The new OPETH RULES!

Love you Pat!

• Like 1

We've had tremors here a few times before. We're located near a major fault line but it's not too active. The most we get is some tremors every 5-10 years. But if a big quake ever did hit here the devastation could affect two countries because of how close to Canada we are.

A tremor woke me up about 10 years ago only I didn't realize what it was until later when I woke up and heard it on the local news. I was working overnights at the time so I was sleeping during the day when a vibration suddenly woke me up. I thought a big truck or school bus came flying past the house and shook it which does happen sometimes. It did strike me as odd that the shaking was strong enough that it woke me up but being half asleep I didn't think much about it and just went back to bed.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Haha! I know Pat! I live in the earthquake capital of the world and yet usually I sleep right though them or I will feel a roller and that's it.

Again, I saw animals running in the streets. Birds flying out of their nests in trees into the bright night sky.

It is what it is man.

All good here now.

Again I must say, it's kind of funny the AFTERSHOCK FESTiVAL was just here featuring TOOL.

I passed.

Cheers!

The new OPETH RULES!

Love you Pat!

Earl, I heard, and read about the earthquake. I hope everything is good, where you live, and there weren't any aftershocks including severe ones. The White Lion songs "Lady of the Valley", and "When the Children Cry" from their "Pride" c.d., and album are still great. The Whitesnake song "Children of the Night" from their self-titled "Whitesnake" c.d., and album is another great, and very good one, too.

Edited by Derek19

It is what it is man.

All good here now.

I passed.

Cheers!

The new OPETH RULES!

Love you Pat!

I never got into White Lion Earl, the guitarist was pretty good but nothing to get steamed up about.

It is what it is man.

All good here now.

I passed.

Cheers!

The new OPETH RULES!

Love you Pat!

I never got into White Lion Earl, the guitarist was pretty good but nothing to get steamed up about.

you

There are children crying as we speak because of that post.

No, not the ones WL were referring to in their magnum opus, they're all in their 30s right now, repeating the cycle their forebears repeated before them.

• Like 2

A nice surprise jolted my home around 10:33 PM.

Freaked me the fukk out. I was in my den. The house shook me all night long man. Thought it was all over.

Cds fell, pictures are all twisted on my wall.

Earl the pug ran to me freaked out of his skull.

I grabbed Earl and ran out to the front of my my house. So you know, I'm Earl III, and I have two daughters so my pug is my son. Earl IV.

Anyway, I race outside and man for a second I thought it was the end of the world.

I have a huge tree in front of my house.

I saw birds of all sizes fly into the night time sky. I saw small animals running up my street.

It's crazy that it's been just over 30 years since the big Earthquake in 1989 during the World Series.

I am telling you. Some of you think I'm fukking crazy, but I really don't care.

There is no doubt that October and an Indian Summer out here is earthquake weather.

Holy shit man.

Nowhere on this planet is safe.

Enjoy your life to the fullest. You never know when disaster will strike.

This was just a wake up call, but I'm ready to get prepared for THE BIG ONE!

Was cranking the new OPETH when the quake struck. Fuckking fitting. Fuckkk.

Are you sure it was a quake and not one of your chicks who is miffed at you?

• Like 1

It is what it is man.

All good here now.

I passed.

Cheers!

The new OPETH RULES!

Love you Pat!

you

No, not the ones WL were referring to in their magnum opus, they're all in their 30s right now, repeating the cycle their forebears repeated before them.

Which song was it again?

It is what it is man.

All good here now.

I passed.

Cheers!

The new OPETH RULES!

Love you Pat!

you

Which song was it again?

It is what it is man.

All good here now.

I passed.

Cheers!

The new OPETH RULES!

Love you Pat!

you

Which song was it again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KRd1PYRkA

What about...?

Please no on the White Lion. That also goes for Great White, Whitesnake, Barry White, White Zombie, and the White Stripes as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztn5q4kiN6M

Hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh 73!!! OK! I promise for now, but you never know! How about a White Sister Thread. Pat loves them too! LOL! Cheers!!!

• Like 1

The 4.5 wasn't bad, but my house was only miles from the epicenter so the house shook hard and some stuff fell off my shelves and pictures are crooked on my walls.

Otherwise everything is good! California hasn't fallen into the ocean yet despite a 5.0 quake near Monterey and a tank explosion fire in Rodeo Ca.

"Stayin' Alive!"

Signed,

BEE GEES

• Like 1