Happy Anniversary, TaporVrailer (aka VaporTrailer)!

Lorraine

"Happy 3rd Anniversary, Vapor". Hopefully, you are able to be enjoying this year's Thanksgiving, and its long weekend. You are welcome, Vapor :). It sounds nice. I got to spend some of the Thanksgiving long weekend, and ate a Thanksgiving turkey breast supper, and dinner, with my parents :cheers:. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Happy 3rd TRF Anniversary to one of the strangest members here. :yes: Some days, you make Earl look normal. :unsure: :) :LOL:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:kisshug:

Holy shitbags; just got in from a marathon 14.5 hour drive from the East Coast, and am trying to unwind, and this just made my crazy day.

Thanks a million, Lor!

:cheers: :smoke: :blink:

• Like 2

"Happy 3rd Anniversary, Vapor". Hopefully, you are able to be enjoying this year's Thanksgiving, and its long weekend.

"Thanks, Derek"! :P

I was down east (Nova Scotia) visiting my mum. Saw some friends, ate some delicious roast chicken, and had a good visit with mum.

Hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving too!

:cheers:

• Like 2

CAPS ON!!!

LEFT SOUTHERN NOVA SCOTIA AT 8AM AND THROUGH NEW BRUNSWICK BY 3. ROADS EERILY QUIET.

DRIVING LOOKED PROMISING, SO I BLEW OFF MY MOTEL ROOM AND IMMEDIATELY RAN INTO TRAFFIC ISSUES.

C'EST LA VIE!

PLUS CA CHANGE! PLUS C'EST LA MEME CHOSE! FRERE JACQUES!

QUEBEC WAS A QUAGMIRE OF SUCKAGE AND LOCALS HOPPED UP ON THANKSGIVING DINNER AND DRIVING AS IF DRUNK.

HOME SWEET HOME 10:25 AND I'M STILL VIBRATING.

NEED MORE LIQUOR AND DRUGS.

LOVE;

BUBBLES

Bubbles-Big_1000_420_90_c1.jpg

"Must...get...home..."

• Like 2

:cheers: Happy, happy 3rd Anniversary, VT !!! :cheers: I always enjoy your travel and book reviews (and your sense of humor!). Cheers to many more years on TRF!

JGtDwS1m.png eYFuC83m.pngjxtEjh2m.png

Thanks so much, blueschica! You are super swell! It's always a pleasure to blab with you. :yes:

And that cake looks delicious! :drool:

b08da3647e062c9d80ea13671eb47407.jpg

• Like 2

Happy 3rd TRF Anniversary to one of the strangest members here. :yes: Some days, you make Earl look normal. :unsure: :) :LOL:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Holy shitbags; just got in from a marathon 14.5 hour drive from the East Coast, and am trying to unwind, and this just made my crazy day.

Thanks a million, Lor!

Don't mention it! giphy.gif

• Like 1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks a million, Lor!

Don't mention it! giphy.gif

Too late! :P

(Thanks again!)

giphy.gif