Vinnie Moore

Rod in Toronto

Rod great interview. The musicians you interview; I'll admit I don't know much about.

However I learn something every time especially from when you do the interviewing.

You 'fish' for the good questions and observations.

In a good way, I'd say your nickname is 'Fishing Rod'.

• Like 1

Thanks! That's quite a compliment, RFF! I try to fish for the good questions, but one thing I do avoid is the sensationalism in the title of the articles. For example, Vinnie spoke about UFO, and replicating Michael Schenker's parts, and I could have used it as a headline. But the main focus of the interview is to promote HIS solo album, so I chose a quote about the album.

Thanks! That's quite a compliment, RFF! I try to fish for the good questions, but one thing I do avoid is the sensationalism in the title of the articles. For example, Vinnie spoke about UFO, and replicating Michael Schenker's parts, and I could have used it as a headline. But the main focus of the interview is to promote HIS solo album, so I chose a quote about the album.

I am going out on a date with a hot Brazilian girl on Tuesday. She is so passionate about music in Brazil. She is sending me clips of Rock In Rio. She isn't there she is here in Oakland California where my A's choked in the Wild Card game.

She went to see Air Supply with a friend.

Could be a red flag! LOL!!

I'm kidding. She's cool man. Sent me clips of Maiden in Rock In Rio.

I wish I went to Rush In Rio.

Cheers!!!

i will ship the cd soon

Crazy life!! No need for another wife! LOL!