TesseracT - why aren't more of you talking about this band

Rushman14

I like Polaris and Sonder. I thought Sonder was a better overall (more consistent song to song) album but really like a few songs on Polaris ("Hexes" in particular is awesome).

Their guitar tone kinda grinds me, I get what they're after but sometimes that deep muted sound if used too often sounds too samey. I think the reason I like Sonder is there was a bit more variety in what they're doing.

• Like 1

Their older material just doesn't work for me, for whatever reason. I'm glad they're staying around despite having a meteoric rise and relative obscurity since. Edited by stoopid

I like Polaris and Sonder. I thought Sonder was a better overall (more consistent song to song) album but really like a few songs on Polaris ("Hexes" in particular is awesome).

Their guitar tone kinda grinds me, I get what they're after but sometimes that deep muted sound if used too often sounds too samey. I think the reason I like Sonder is there was a bit more variety in what they're doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eirPeYZ8V-E

I agree the guitar/bass tones do get a little samey, but I dig it. They switched singers in the one album Altered State. Some really killer stuff on that record.

check this if you haven't heard it yet

http://youtu.be/O-hnSlicxV4

Edited by Rushman14

I haven't talked about them because I didn't know about them until now. I'm guessing most other people here are in the same boat lol.

it was more of a rhetorical question :)

I haven't talked about them because I didn't know about them until now. I'm guessing most other people here are in the same boat lol.

it was more of a rhetorical question :)

I know. I was just giving my usual wise ass response to something.

• Like 1