Superman is dead

Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 11 2004, 01:49 AM)
Just heard that Christopher Reeve died today...He was awesome as Superman...R.I.P.

The Drudge Report has a story on this-12:30:02 ET: Veteran Hollywood reporter Nikki Finke has learned that actor Christopher Reeve is dead, according to sources close to the actor. He died suddenly Sunday. News of his death has not been reported publicly yet. His family will make an announcement Monday at the earliest.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Oct 11 2004, 02:08 AM)

The Drudge Report has a story on this-12:30:02 ET: Veteran Hollywood reporter Nikki Finke has learned that actor Christopher Reeve is dead, according to sources close to the actor. He died suddenly Sunday. News of his death has not been reported publicly yet. His family will make an announcement Monday at the earliest.

Reeve's wife released a statement according to cnn...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/...e.ap/index.html

Awww...I'd forgotten about "Somewhere in Time." sad.gif What a heartbreaker that one was...

I've wanted, and meant to say something about him. He was a remarkable actor, who was in a lot of movies, and portrayed as known characters. He'll, and is missed. My condolences to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Christopher.