R-RATED THREAD! THANKS PAT! STEEL PANTHER "KIX" ASS! "HEAVY METAL RULES!" "F**K EVERYBODY!" SONG OF THE YEAR! RUSH FRUITS DO NOT READ! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

24 replies 12 views

A record. I did this all on purpose.

"2412"

The new RUSH ALBUM! Coming out of retirement to record it. Featuring guest drummers and guest vocalists!!!

Of course Alex will play all guitar parts and pedals.

"My life blood spills over................... social media stinks and will ruin the Earth like toxic crimson and clover......."

Signed,

"The Earlacle"

LOL

Rush Fruits Rule.

REPEAT POST ALERT! RED ALERT RED ALERT RUSH FRUITS! LOL!

GHOST

STEEL PANTHER

OPETH

YYNOT

Four bands I will travel for!

What about you Rush Fruits?

What bands do you sill love today that are not sick, dying and not retiring that you would travel to see??

To you, what’s the minimum distance that qualifies as “traveling to see a band”? 50 Miles? 100? 200? 300? More?

REPEAT POST ALERT! RED ALERT RED ALERT RUSH FRUITS! LOL!

GHOST

STEEL PANTHER

OPETH

YYNOT

Four bands I will travel for!

What about you Rush Fruits?

What bands do you sill love today that are not sick, dying and not retiring that you would travel to see??

To you, what’s the minimum distance that qualifies as “traveling to see a band”? 50 Miles? 100? 200? 300? More?

To me traveling for a band by miles would be say 400 miles. Like when I drive to LA for a band. If I drive up to Tahoe or to Reno. Hundreds of miles.

So yes more than 300 qualifies,

Cool band. I'm going to get the new album...Thanks to Rod In Toronto's review and sound bytes I've heard....

RpClKD3.gif

• Like 2

Cool band. I'm going to get the new album...Thanks to Rod In Toronto's review and sound bytes I've heard....

RpClKD3.gif

I love you dude. STEEL PANTHER IS IT! THEY ARE KEEPING THE FUN MELODIC METAL ALIVE!!! "I Ain't Buying What Your Selling" is a masterpiece incredible song. It's actually a serious song.

Well kind of.

I LOVE THIS BAND!!!

RUSH IS OVER!!!

LONG LIVE

STEEL PANTHER

GHOST

OPETH

YYNOT

I would put Coheed And Cambria on that list but man, I'm losing interest sadly.

• Like 1

Public Forum Confession:

Thanks to listening to a lot of STEEL PANTHER it has really made me much more at ease with dating many women.

Of course I'm very conservative. But dating is a numbers game. Hoping to find the one to KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

I have a few in mind currently . Hoping for the best. She better wear her "Space Dyed Vest." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Fuckk ever getting a RUSH tattoo. I'm going to get a STEEL PANTHER TATOO on my ass!

Michael! Lexxi! Satchel and STIX!!!

I love you all like Vince, Tommy, Mick and Nikki SIXX!!!!!

METAL LIVES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAVY METAL RULES!!!!

BORING PROG IS FOR FOOLS!

Earl, even in relationships, people of the opposite sex might, could, and can realize that they haven't loved the person they've been with, and for it, they can leave. I meant to say, too, that you are a good man, and never change, who you are, too.

Public Forum Confession:

Thanks to listening to a lot of STEEL PANTHER it has really made me much more at ease with dating many women.

Of course I'm very conservative. But dating is a numbers game. Hoping to find the one to KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

I have a few in mind currently . Hoping for the best. She better wear her "Space Dyed Vest." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter what you do or where you go you're always gonna be a ho.

• Like 1

Public Forum Confession:

Doesn't matter what you do or where you go you're always gonna be a ho.

"I'm a ho you know I'm a ho......"

WHODINI

• Like 1