Does Anyone On Here Dig Robben Ford And The Blue Line? Found a Signed "Mystic Mile" Cd Today For 6 Bucks! Robben Rocks!

RUSHHEAD666

Not sure if we have ever threaded about Robben Ford I'm sure one of us has in the past, but I'm really excited! I found a used cd copy of "Mystic Mile" signed by all three guys in black Sharpie.

It's such a great album too!

You see? This is another example of why I'm soooooooooo happy that no one cares about their cd collections anymore!! It makes me love being the CD Hunter that I am.

I love going into my two used record stores and finding gems that no one else cares to have anymore!!

Robben Ford is an amazing blue guitarist! He's a Legend.

Keep selling your cd collections kids!! I'll be fine when the grid crashes and all of our cell phones and internet crash.

I'll be listening not my five cd disc changer until I'm 100 years young!!!!

BLUES ON BABY!!!!

Life is short! Music is the key to eternal happiness............................................................ within yourself.

Yeah I first got into Robben Ford from the first two Yellowjackets albums in the early 80's. Then it was a while, like 1988 when Talk to Your Daughter was released and then I realised he was more of blues guy than a jazz guy. Then it was a while again, 1992 and the first Blue Line album. I remember it was October I bought four new albums on the same day, I got Robben Ford and the Blue, Shawn Lane Powers of Ten, Vital Information (Steve Smith, Frank Gamable and co) Easier Done Than Said and on vinyl TOTO Kingdom of Desire. A great haul!
  • Like 1

Yeah I first got into Robben Ford from the first two Yellowjackets albums in the early 80's. Then it was a while, like 1988 when Talk to Your Daughter was released and then I realised he was more of blues guy than a jazz guy. Then it was a while again, 1992 and the first Blue Line album. I remember it was October I bought four new albums on the same day, I got Robben Ford and the Blue, Shawn Lane Powers of Ten, Vital Information (Steve Smith, Frank Gamable and co) Easier Done Than Said and on vinyl TOTO Kingdom of Desire. A great haul!

That is a great haul Pat. Great story!! I own all of those albums too! Of course!! LOL!!! My entire Aristocrats Japanese cd catalog is on it's way baby!

• Like 1

That is a great haul Pat. Great story!! I own all of those albums too! Of course!! LOL!!! My entire Aristocrats Japanese cd catalog is on it's way baby!

Great!

Remember though Earl the album you just got Mystic Mile is the second album which came out in 1993.

Great!

Remember though Earl the album you just got Mystic Mile is the second album which came out in 1993.

Whoops! What is the title of the first album again?

Great!

Whoops! What is the title of the first album again?

Just Robben Ford and the Blue Line.