73! You Know I'm A Hair Metal Tramp But My First Name Isn't Mike! Vito Bratta Is Eddie Van Halen Lite! Tonight! Just "WAIT!" Don't "JUMP" Yet!

RUSHHEAD666

Listening to "Pride" "Big Game" and "Mane Attraction" tonight with a few TNT albums mixed in. "Tell No Tales" and "Realized Fantasies." Ronnie Le is better than Eddie Van Halen and Vito Bratta put together but no respect of course.

I love Vito Bratta and the man gets no respect. He's the Rodney Dangerfield on the electric and acoustic guitars!!

He surely did rip off the great Eddie Van Halen, but man I love his tone minus the "brown noise."

I think you told me about "brown noise" years ago on here in some Eddie Van Halen Thread I wrote. Probably a thread I wrote about how "Fair Warning" is my favorite Van Halen record of all time.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste anymore bandwidth here on a poll.

We all know Eddie blows Vito away.

However, in my musical manic mind, VITO BRATTA RULES!!!!

If Mike Tramp just didn't whine like such a little bitch in the songs.

Great band. Tramp Stamp Motorbike Mike ruined it.

I've liked "White Lion", and listened to their music, too. I've seen them, and "Cinderella" as a double bill performing in concert in person, and I've thought the both of them were great. I haven't, and don't like all of the hair metal bands, and groups that there are, were, and have been. I knew the term, and word phrase "Brown sound" was accurate, and correct, and not "Brown noise". Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

It's not "brown noise," it's "brown sound." It describes a guitar sound that's thick, not lacking in midrange, smooth, warm...brown!. Brown sound is a good thing, and Eddie's tone on Fair Warning is one of the best examples of it.

Oh wow! I love the way that sounds better! "Brown sound." Got it! Yes! "Fair Warning" is a brown sound ground-breaking record!!

I've liked "White Lion", and listened to their music, too. I've seen them, and "Cinderella" as a double bill performing in concert in person, and I've thought the both of them were great. I haven't, and don't like all of the hair metal bands, and groups that there are, were, and have been. I knew the term, and word phrase "Brown sound" was accurate, and correct, and not "Brown noise".

"Thunder And Lightning" is a great cut!!!

• Like 1

When I hear the words "brown noise" I think of the episode of South Park where the kids find out there's a musical note they can hit when they perform at the national recorder concert that will cause everyone who hears it to crap their pants when it's played.
  • Like 1

When I hear the words "brown noise" I think of the episode of South Park where the kids find out there's a musical note they can hit when they perform at the national recorder concert that will cause everyone who hears it to crap their pants when it's played.

That's what I thought.

• Like 2

Hahaha! Ford J and BC! You are all hilarious! Love that I make all of these thread up for fun!!

So Ford.

Confession:

I need white noise when I sleep.

I have a fan in my bedroom and when I travel I bring a fan with me always.

I'm my biggest fan. LOL!

Sorry, bad joke.

GO A'S!

I've liked "White Lion", and listened to their music, too. I've seen them, and "Cinderella" as a double bill performing in concert in person, and I've thought the both of them were great. I haven't, and don't like all of the hair metal bands, and groups that there are, were, and have been. I knew the term, and word phrase "Brown sound" was accurate, and correct, and not "Brown noise".

"Thunder And Lightning" is a great cut!!!

White Lion's "Lights and Thunder" is one of my favorite songs from them. I couldn't think of the year, and what tour concerts of White Lion, and Cinderella I saw the double bill of them, but it must've been on White Lion's Pride, or Big Game World Tours, and Cinderella's Night Songs, or Long Cold Winter World Tours. For having the both of them on the same bill, I thought it was appropriate, and a good combination to do so.

South Park Rules!

I haven't ever liked "South Park". I wasn't a regular watcher of that t.v. show, and I found it to be stupid. It really wasn't funny.

South Park Rules!

I haven't ever liked "South Park". I wasn't a regular watcher of that t.v. show, and I found it to be stupid. It really wasn't funny.

It's all good in the South Park Hood. I really liked it when it came out. I can't remember the last season I even watched.

I love Matt Stone and Trey Parker. Geniuses. You know that Matt and Trey are RUSH FREAKS.

I actually love their films instead. "Team America World Police" is a masterpiece. Get the unrated version. LOL! "BASEket Ball" is another classic!! "Orgasmo" too! Matt mentions Geddy Lee in that flick. Awesome!

• Like 1

No one is better than Eddie Van Halen. No one.

I agree. Better than Michael Schenker.

Makes me wonder what Eddie is doing these days! Hm?

Check out Schenker's new album, it is a killer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TwYBJyM_AU