73! You Know I'm A Hair Metal Tramp But My First Name Isn't Mike! Vito Bratta Is Eddie Van Halen Lite! Tonight! Just "WAIT!" Don't "JUMP" Yet!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Derek19

Derek19

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1214 posts
  • Interests:I like listening to music, watch movies I think look, and are really good, exercise, read, and computers including learning more about them, and what to do.

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:06 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2019 - 09:29 PM, said:

View PostDerek19, on 20 September 2019 - 07:08 AM, said:

I've liked "White Lion", and listened to their music, too.  I've seen them, and "Cinderella" as a double bill performing in concert in person, and I've thought the both of them were great.  I haven't, and don't like all of the hair metal bands, and groups that there are, were, and have been.  I knew the term, and word phrase "Brown sound" was accurate, and correct, and not "Brown noise".

"Thunder And Lightning" is a great cut!!!

White Lion's "Lights and Thunder" is one of my favorite songs from them.  I couldn't think of the year, and what tour concerts of White Lion, and Cinderella I saw the double bill of them, but it must've been on White Lion's Pride, or Big Game World Tours, and Cinderella's Night Songs, or Long Cold Winter World Tours.  For having the both of them on the same bill, I thought it was appropriate, and a good combination to do so.

Sponsored Post

#22 Derek19

Derek19

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1214 posts
  • Interests:I like listening to music, watch movies I think look, and are really good, exercise, read, and computers including learning more about them, and what to do.

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:41 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 21 September 2019 - 02:00 AM, said:

South Park Rules!

I haven't ever liked "South Park".  I wasn't a regular watcher of that t.v. show, and I found it to be stupid.  It really wasn't funny.

#23 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 34576 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:27 PM

View PostDerek19, on 21 September 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 21 September 2019 - 02:00 AM, said:

South Park Rules!

I haven't ever liked "South Park".  I wasn't a regular watcher of that t.v. show, and I found it to be stupid.  It really wasn't funny.

It's all good in the South Park Hood.  I really liked it when it came out.  I can't remember the last season I even watched.

I love Matt Stone and Trey Parker.  Geniuses.  You know that Matt and Trey are RUSH FREAKS.

I actually love their films instead.  "Team America World Police" is a masterpiece.  Get the unrated version.  LOL!  "BASEket  Ball" is another classic!!   "Orgasmo" too!  Matt mentions Geddy Lee in that flick.  Awesome!

#24 greyfriar

greyfriar

River Rhine BurgerMeister

• Members
  • 9488 posts
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:55 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

View PostRick N. Backer, on 20 September 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

No one is better than Eddie Van Halen.  No one.

I agree.  Better than Michael Schenker.
Makes me wonder what Eddie is doing these days! Hm?
Check out Schenker's new album, it is a killer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users