The 2019-20 NHL Thread

blackhawkrush

A very WILD game 4!

Tied 4-4 & going into Sudden Death OT! FYI the embellishment call on Braiden Point complete HORSESHIT!!

:deadhorse:

Lets GO Lightning!!!

:hockeygoon:

A very WILD game 4!

Tied 4-4 & going into Sudden Death OT! FYI the embellishment call on Braiden Point complete HORSESHIT!!

:beathorse:

Lets GO Lightning!!!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

A very WILD game 4!

:deadhorse:

Lets GO Lightning!!!

A very WILD game 4!

:whiphorse:

Lets GO Lightning!!!

Yes, we have been watching tonight! Wild game for sure! Rooting for your Bolts! Go Lightning!

• Like 2

A very WILD game 4!

:beathorse:

Lets GO Lightning!!!

A very WILD game 4!

:whiphorse:

Lets GO Lightning!!!

Yes, we have been watching tonight! Wild game for sure! Rooting for your Bolts! Go Lightning!

Hell YEAH!!! NICE OT WIN! CARDIC SKATES FO SHOW!!!

Lord Stanley needs another Tan!!!

• Like 2

:facepalm:

Congrats to the Stars! They live to see another day...

Hell of a game!

:hockey:

On to game 6...

Lets GO LIGHTNING!!!

Yeah, that was a long one! I was cheering for the Bolts the whole time, but no luck. On to Monday! :ebert:

• Like 2

I watched game's four, and five, and still wanted Tampa Bay to win. I hope on Monday, and Monday night, they'll be able to win the Stanley Cup.
  • Like 1

Still in a state of euphoria! Still can't believe it's over with me bolts coming out on top! Still sad I didn't get to see any of the action live. However with that said action is what I did see! It seems in every round every team was bringing everything they had in the tank and the kitchen sink too!

There won't be a formal parade (Thanks again Covid!) But there will be a boat parade on the waters surrounding downtown Tampa. Then it's off to Raymond James Stadium for the Grand Celle! I scored my tickets this morning as Lightning STM's were given 1st choice priority prior the general public. Even though there were tickets issued for social distancing purposes the Celle is free for all to attend until the seating is filled. I would expect 10-30 thousand to attend. It should be a blast! Then next up will be how will the next season start and play out. I think even after the Kraken get their picks from all the teams Tampa will still have enough key pieces to make another run. Only time will tell. Right now I m just going to continue to savor the moment and enjoy hitting the pillow early tonight lol.

GO Bolts!!

• Like 2

Congrats to the Lightning and Crimsonmistymemory! :cosmo: Khabibulin went to Chicago after winning the Cup with Tampa. I wouldn't mind Vasilevskiy doing the same thing. :drool:

Thank you! :D

I think he is pretty much locked in! Lol. Honestly to two departures I anticipate T. Johnson (Expansion draft) and our Capt. S. Stamkos (Trading block). The second is just a hunch, however I'm sure it has not gone unnoticed he is injured practically every if not every playoff appearance.

We'll just have to wait and see.

GO Bolts!!

• Like 1

Yesterday, and last night, I watched game six of Tampa Bay and Dallas. I'm glad, to see Tampa Bay, who has been an N.H.L. team I like, too, win the Stanley Cup, and there was a conclusion to the 2019/20 season. Congratulations, to Tampa Bay, who are the official 2019/20 winners, and you, too, Crimson.
  • Like 2

Yesterday, and last night, I watched game six of Tampa Bay and Dallas. I'm glad, to see Tampa Bay, who has been an N.H.L. team I like, too, win the Stanley Cup, and there was a conclusion to the 2019/20 season. Congratulations, to Tampa Bay, who are the official 2019/20 winners, and you, too, Crimson.

Thank you :D

• Like 2

Glad the Bolts won it, was getting worried Dallas was going to steal it from them. Stamkos getting a goal in Game 3 was a fantastic boost for the team. It was a good series and I am in withdrawal now, no hockey to watch :eh:.

Nice to see the team got a small celebration with family and some fans when they got back to Florida. This has been an unusual Cup series but thank goodness we actually had one to watch and everyone is healthy. :hockeygoon: :madra: :yes:

• Like 2

Brandon Pirri back with the Hawks.

So do you think they are going to resign Crawford?

Cory has been saying he'd be willing to take less money and stay in Chicago. That sounds very attractive for the team. On the other hand, the Hawks already asked about Kuemper, so it seems like they're looking over their options.
  • Like 1