Favorite Love Songs

Rutlefan

"Love Stinks"

J. Geils Band

That it does. :codger:

Hahaha! It does Lorraine. I don't know why I still try to find love in a rotten world filled with fun and a ton of corruption.

It's the hopeful romantic in my. Alas. fcuk it. Love can kiss my white ass. LOL!

"Silly Love Songs"

Signed,

WINGS 1976

When finding love was real! Now it's all shit.

I see pretty women everyday on this planet. They are walking while on their stupid smartphones.

Hard to catch a sexy female eye on the streets when they are alway on their phones or walking into cars, buses, ocean waves, cliffs or rocks.

"Love On The Rocks"

Signed,

NEIL DIAMOND!

LEGEND!

• Like 1

"Love Stinks"

J. Geils Band

That it does. :codger:

Hahaha! It does Lorraine. I don't know why I still try to find love in a rotten world filled with fun and a ton of corruption.

It's the hopeful romantic in my. Alas. fcuk it. Love can kiss my white ass. LOL!

"Silly Love Songs"

Signed,

WINGS 1976

When finding love was real! Now it's all shit.

I see pretty women everyday on this planet. They are walking while on their stupid smartphones.

Hard to catch a sexy female eye on the streets when they are alway on their phones or walking into cars, buses, ocean waves, cliffs or rocks.

"Love On The Rocks"

Signed,

NEIL DIAMOND!

LEGEND!

Earl, we're a dying breed! :LOL: ;) :cool: :) :cheers:

Ordinary World - Duran Duran

Against All Odds - Phil Collins

These are 2 of my favorite lost love songs .. a couple happy ones would be ..

Maybe I'm Amazed - Sir Paul (already mentioned but worth mentioning a hundred times IMO)

Your Smiling Face - JT

• Like 3

I didn't know you liked Love. You Set The Scene is a great song. I think I was the only girl in high school that owned that album - forever changes.

EDIT: He did that very well. Almost identical to the album cut. It came out when I was 14 just around the time RFK was killed.

:cheers:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I didn't know you liked Love. You Set The Scene is a great song. I think I was the only girl in high school that owned that album - forever changes.

Forever Changes is a great album. I always seem to play it this time of year. Have you heard it done live? It's pretty damn swell. Arthur singing "It is time time time time...yeah!" at the end of "You Set the Scene" gets me every damn time.

:ebert:

• Like 1

Forever Changes is a great album. I always seem to play it this time of year. Have you heard it done live? It's pretty damn swell. Arthur singing "It is time time time time...yeah!" at the end of "You Set the Scene" gets me every damn time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz54rMimXnY

:ebert:

It gave me the chills. Actually, it brought tears to my eyes as most things do these days for whatever reason.

I don't recall ever seeing this video before. It was really done excellently.

I bought the album for Good Humor Man and was pleasantly surprised by the rest. If I remember correctly, You Set The Scene ended the second side of the album.