Geddy sighting!

thesweetscience

I'll leave this up for a very short period of time. Don't want MLB coming after me. I put it up on YouTube and they blocked it seconds after uploading it.

http://www.therushfo...nto_9-13-19.mp4

Thanks for the video! I celebrate it big-time here. :cheers:

I love how Michael Kay acts all surprised when Cone mentions Geddy being there. Kay has been the Yankees TV play by play announcer forever now and he really didn't know about Geddy being at the Jays games?

That made me laugh, too! :LOL: I thought it was well known.

• Like 1

I've been waiting years now for the Chicago Cubs to play the Jays in Toronto just to get a Geddy sighting. Finally, there are three games scheduled for next August 14th, 15th and 16th, 2020. That's Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Geddy got into baseball by watching Cubs games on WGN America during concert tours. Supposedly because there was nothing else to do. So I would think he'll be there for those. OH NO! WHAT IF RUSH IS TOURING THEN???

Thanks for posting this.

• Like 1

I've been waiting years now for the Chicago Cubs to play the Jays in Toronto just to get a Geddy sighting. Finally, there are three games scheduled for next August 14th, 15th and 16th, 2020. That's Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Geddy got into baseball by watching Cubs games on WGN America during concert tours. Supposedly because there was nothing else to do. So I would think he'll be there for those. OH NO! WHAT IF RUSH IS TOURING THEN???

Thanks for posting this.

I hope you get to see him! :ebert: And boy did my Pirates put up a fight with your Cubs today! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :rage: