Rush Bobbleheads!

Lorraine

It's just lazy. They couldn't have done a scan of a picture from that era to get some kind of likeness? I know bobbleheads are supposed to be goofy but it should still resemble who they're trying to produce a little bit.

The things a band's management will do to make money off the name after they retire lol.

• Like 2

For the "Rush '80's Edition Bobblehead Dolls", the price in United States dollars is $59.99, and the price in Canadian dollars is $79.99. I think the cost without, and not including taxes, and shipping, and handling is on the pricey side. I wouldn't buy to own. It's: Julio Iglesias, too. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

It's just lazy. They couldn't have done a scan of a picture from that era to get some kind of likeness? I know bobbleheads are supposed to be goofy but it should still resemble who they're trying to produce a little bit.

The things a band's management will do to make money off the name after they retire lol.

I thought the same: lazy.

I’d rather pay that amount for somewhat accurate renditions of Rush animals Fly By Night owl, Signals dalmation, and That Darn Dragon

• Like 2

I saw these bobbles yesterday and initially thought that Geddy looked like a young Keanu Reeves from the "Bill and Ted" days.

The Alex looks a little bit like Alex from the 80s. (A very little bit.) I thought the Neil was the best, but yes, I can see Julio in there.

Edited by Geddyleegenes
  • Like 1

I’d rather pay that amount for somewhat accurate renditions of Rush animals Fly By Night owl, Signals dalmation, and That Darn Dragon

Do they exist? I'd get the owl for sure! :LOL:

I saw these bobbles yesterday and initially thought that Geddy looked like a young Keanu Reeves from the "Bill and Ted" days.

The Alex looks a little bit like Alex from the 80s. (A very little bit.) I thought the Neil was the best, but yes, I can see Julio in there.

Keanu was so handsome back in the day! :wub:

Do they exist? I'd get the owl for sure! :LOL:

No idea. I only thought of it because those figures are so crap

• Like 1

The bobbleheads are on sale!!! :o :o :o

https://mailchi.mp/0...on?e=95932a5c44

But don't you think $59.99 is a little spendy even if they are cute? :unsure:

i got my email a few days ago. Pure shite. But I might give in. Duh!

I want my Iron Maiden Eddie bobblehead from the "KILLERS" album.

UP THE IRONS!

RUSH IS OVER!

The bobbleheads are on sale!!! :o :o :o

https://mailchi.mp/0...on?e=95932a5c44

But don't you think $59.99 is a little spendy even if they are cute? :unsure:

i got my email a few days ago. Pure shite. But I might give in. Duh!

Don’t be a sucker if you think it’s trash.

I love Rush just as much as the next Rush lunatic but I wouldn’t buy something solely because their name is attached to it. Your money is better spent on multiple doggie chew toys for Earl IV