Styx in westbury LI, 11/7 - the Mission whole album show

Laurabw

Still trying to sell my tickets to this. I had bought one the first presale and then bought a better one the next day. Sometimes presale suck. But then they put another date on sale so I got a first row to that one. Would much prefer to only go to the second show only. so best case scenario, I would sell both of my tickets for November 7. As you can see below, they are not next to each other but only a row apart and relatively close in seat numbers.

Sec SEC F, Row G, Seat 14 - this was VIP with swag. I sold the swag on eBay. Ticket originally cost $230, so I would sell for $170. I will still lose money because I didn’t sell the swag for that much.

Sec SEC F, Row F, Seat 11 - face after fees was $221. Will sell for $175.

Or both for $310....

Why not seeing the show two times? You'll get Row F as an appetizer and boom... STYX front row!!! Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 1

Why not seeing the show two times? You'll get Row F as an appetizer and boom... STYX front row!!!

I would love to, but currently unemployed and douse use the money, but also, Long Island is SOOOOO hard to get to from here! Plus the first show is a Thursday night which will make it even more difficult .