Antoine Fafard

Laurabw

OK, so I saw this post today on FB, anyone ever heard of Antoine Fafard? he's got like this horror movie Goblins proggy kinda vibe, from the little bit I heard, really cool! Hopefully this link works.

https://www.facebook.com/Todd-Sucherman-128960850471267/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARAnX4Q6_vOTOxyjlP_G_xr3qU-ZIqcygZX1wLIi3ymZKceZ6YukFBuvn6D8fWMV8WxI13vQ9AKqOeWK

This track is a drummer's dream!!! And how great is the rest of the stuff that Todd Sucherman posts on his channel, eh?

Oh I know, Todd is fabulous. But this Antoine guy, I went and checked out some of his music and it’s really cool .

• Like 1

I've heard of him. I know the name from the progarchives website. He seems to be among the new crop of fusion players these days that are out there(along with On the Raw, Hiromi Uehara, Cody Carpenter(son of John Carpenter),Marbin and Snarky Puppy(plus many others)).
  • Like 1

I've heard of him. I know the name from the progarchives website. He seems to be among the new crop of fusion players these days that are out there(along with On the Raw, Hiromi Uehara, Cody Carpenter(son of John Carpenter),Marbin and Snarky Puppy(plus many others)).

Ah, son of John Carpenter, I’ll have to check him out. That whole horror music thing appeals to me for some reason, hence my love of Goblin/Goblin rebirth, and now that I think about it, possibly that’s what draws me to Ghost as well.

Ah, son of John Carpenter, I’ll have to check him out. That whole horror music thing appeals to me for some reason, hence my love of Goblin/Goblin rebirth, and now that I think about it, possibly that’s what draws me to Ghost as well.

Well, John Carpenter himself was(or is)a musician and composer and has done some of his own soundtracks I believe. His son Cody is much more in the fusion realm. Goblin were very good and very soundtrackish. I like all that stuff. Well, maybe not Ghost so much. Lol.

Well, John Carpenter himself was(or is)a musician and composer and has done some of his own soundtracks I believe. His son Cody is much more in the fusion realm. Goblin were very good and very soundtrackish. I like all that stuff. Well, maybe not Ghost so much. Lol.

Yes, I love soundtracks and scores.

Yeah, well, Ghost isn't for everyone, no matter that they say if you have Ghost you have everything!! I just ignore their silly lyrics, I just love their sound, the music itself.

• Like 1

Hey if you like Goblin definitely check out the band Zombi. In fact they even named themselves after a Goblin album. I would mention TD also but...duh. Lol. Edited by New_World_Man