Eddie Money

Lorraine

I didn't even recognize him. Says he's been diagnosed with Stage 4 Esophegeal Cancer:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/24/eddie-money-diagnosed-stage-4-esophageal-cancer/

f**k cancer

• Like 2

Was/is he a smoker? Both his singing and talking voice sound like it.

There was an old radio station here that I think used to play some of his songs as a joke. This was the early 90s when bands like Metallica and the Seattle grunge scene were dominating the modern rock stations. But they would still have a few Eddie Money songs in the regular rotation mixed with some other classic rock bands. His stuff sounded so out of place with the radio format at the time.

There was an old radio station here that I think used to play some of his songs as a joke. This was the early 90s when bands like Metallica and the Seattle grunge scene were dominating the modern rock stations. But they would still have a few Eddie Money songs in the regular rotation mixed with some other classic rock bands. His stuff sounded so out of place with the radio format at the time.

One of the comments asked "Is he still a heavy smoker?" so I guess he did smoke.

I remember him mostly from the very late seventies/very early eighties. I had one or two of his albums. Then he seemed to get pushed to the margins by the eighties bands.

• Like 1

Smoker and a very heavy drinker. He'd perform so drunk you could hardly understand him.
  • Like 1

I don't care for his reality tv show, but his songs are classic hits and deserve that status. Hope he can pull through.
  • Like 1

Smoker and a very heavy drinker. He'd perform so drunk you could hardly understand him.

Ah, that would explain why he wanted someone to take him home tonight.

• Like 2

I saw, and heard of, and about Eddie Money having Stage Four Esophageal Cancer. I hope he will be able to have a full recovery from it. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1