Jump to content


Happy 15th Anniversary, TRF !!!

TRF 15th Anni

  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 8901 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:26 AM

:cheers: Happy, happy 15th Anniversary, TRF !!! :cheers:


Today is TRF's anniversary/birthday!  It has been 15 years since our esteemed founders decided to create TRF.  I'm very grateful for all of the friendships and fun!  Best wishes to TRF and cheers for many more years !!!


Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image



Sponsored Post

#2 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47316 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:53 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image


Who was the first person to register on TRF aside from the three founders?

#3 Derek19

Derek19

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1020 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Comox, B.C.
  • Interests:I like listening to music, watch movies I think look, and are really good, exercise, read, and computers including learning more about them, and what to do.

Posted 22 August 2019 - 11:25 AM

"Congratulations, and Happy 15th Anniversary, to everyone, and everybody here on, the Rush Forum".  I wasn't the first person to register on this website.

Edited by Derek19, 22 August 2019 - 10:51 PM.


#4 Chicken hawk

Chicken hawk

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 8568 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Maine
  • Interests:The Ocean . concerts, ball games, bicycling.

Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:54 PM

TRF        Posted Image

#5 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47316 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:43 PM

It doesn't seem like five years ago we were just celebrating the 10th anniversary.

Time sure does pass by quickly.

#6 Syrinx

Syrinx

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2282 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

Happy Anniversary everyone on here!  Thanks to the founders.  I joined in November of 2004.  I didn't realize the forum was so new when I joined.

#7 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 6951 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:Music, architecture, and childhood hobbies.

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:05 PM

The only "social media" I have, or care about. Happy birthday TRF! :)

#8 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 34710 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

View PostLorraine, on 22 August 2019 - 10:53 AM, said:

Who was the first person to register on TRF aside from the three founders?

The next three names with today's 15-year anniversary are the first three registrants.

#9 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47316 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:28 PM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 22 August 2019 - 03:05 PM, said:

The only "social media" I have, or care about. Happy birthday TRF! :)
Same here.

#10 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 430 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Missouri USA
  • Interests:Rush, hiking, reading, golf, soccer

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:36 PM

This seems like a cool place; sorry I missed the first fifteen years! Here's the next fifteen.

#11 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 12471 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 22 August 2019 - 09:35 PM

View PostNova Carmina, on 22 August 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

This seems like a cool place; sorry I missed the first fifteen years! Here's the next fifteen.

What are you talking about? This whole internet thing is just a fad and won't be around in another 15 years.

#12 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 430 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Missouri USA
  • Interests:Rush, hiking, reading, golf, soccer

Posted 22 August 2019 - 09:52 PM

Well . . . I still burn and listen to cds, so I'm likely to be one of the last ones out the door. I'll get the lights.

In the meantime, rock on, TRF!

#13 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84550 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:19 PM

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:  Happy birthday, TRF!  :ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

#14 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 67997 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 22 August 2019 - 11:53 PM

Posted Image

And the fans played on.  Long live TRF.

#15 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32821 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:42 AM

This is a great place. And like the Rush albums, I probably like some (years) more than others but there’s something worthwhile to be found on each album (in each year). I’ve met a lot of cool TRFers, would like to meet more of you of course, and I’ve enjoyed each meetup a lot. I’m sure those of you who’ve met other TRFers would say the same thing.
:cheers: To those I’ve met, and to those who keep TRF alive :cheers:

[My Tick and Slacker (the first TRFers I’ve met) pics are unfortunately hiding from me at the moment but yeah, they’re a couple of class acts with comedy swimming in their veins.]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S. Many many thanks to 73, GG, and RR for starting this whole fandango 15 years ago. :cheers:

:blaze:

#16 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 9522 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, Driving, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun,Talking with friends!

Posted 23 August 2019 - 11:49 AM

Happy Birthday, TRF!  Posted Image
Sorry I waited til 2015, November to make TRF my RUSH site...joined under a year from when It came to be. [2005]
Posted Image

#17 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 9522 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, Driving, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun,Talking with friends!

Posted 23 August 2019 - 11:58 AM

View PostNova Carmina, on 22 August 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

Well . . . I still burn and listen to cds, so I'm likely to be one of the last ones out the door. I'll get the lights.

In the meantime, rock on, TRF!

I do too.  I'll let you get the lights.
Posted Image

#18 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47316 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 23 August 2019 - 12:16 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 23 August 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostNova Carmina, on 22 August 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

Well . . . I still burn and listen to cds, so I'm likely to be one of the last ones out the door. I'll get the lights.

In the meantime, rock on, TRF!

I do too.  I'll let you get the lights.
Posted Image

I'll bring a candle because the dark scares me.

#19 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 9522 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, Driving, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun,Talking with friends!

Posted 23 August 2019 - 01:47 PM

View PostLorraine, on 23 August 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 23 August 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostNova Carmina, on 22 August 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

Well . . . I still burn and listen to cds, so I'm likely to be one of the last ones out the door. I'll get the lights.

In the meantime, rock on, TRF!

I do too.  I'll let you get the lights.
Posted Image

I'll bring a candle because the dark scares me.

You can use my SKULL candle holder. [BIG Skeleton LOVER here...]  Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47316 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 23 August 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 23 August 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 23 August 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostNova Carmina, on 22 August 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

Well . . . I still burn and listen to cds, so I'm likely to be one of the last ones out the door. I'll get the lights.

In the meantime, rock on, TRF!

I do too.  I'll let you get the lights.
Posted Image

I'll bring a candle because the dark scares me.

You can use my SKULL candle holder. [BIG Skeleton LOVER here...]  Posted Image
Posted Image

Oh ORFie, did i get a laugh out of that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much!  :)  :hug2:





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TRF, 15th Anni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users