What A Strange Cowink-a-dink

RockyTheRockTender

Sometimes there are strange coincidences that seem to just fit well into the scheme of things. The very last purchase I made from the Backstage Club was for a signed copy of Clockwork Lives. I ordered it after I lost my job of 16 years, and just before I had to move to my old home. I made sure to have the item sent to my old address. And what do you think happened? I ended up getting a number that matched my old address I had moved back to.

Somethings are left to fate, but you still have to get out there and take your chances and rock... Roll The Bones

Edited by RockyTheRockTender

I don't think I'd dare ask what a "Cowink-a-dink" is... :o

It is bascally something that people who come up with really lame threads say.

Actually you misspelled basicly and failed to correct it, and this is yet another time you have lambasted me in my own post. Not called for and certainly not a way I thought a new member would be welcomed for just posting harmless antidotes about my experience with loving the same three travelers, men of Willowdale that everyone here does. Thanks for making me feel one of the #RushFamily. Give yourself a pat on the back for being a real awesome person to attack me for your petty reasons.

I wish you well.

It's a made-up, playful (silly) slang word for coincidence. I guess depending on your geographical location on this blue sphere we're riding around on, we don't get exposed to the same slang words? I bet there are some you know that I don't. File it under useless gobbledygook that you just learned. You heard of gobbledygook right? ������

DBl post. Wh :oops:

Edited by Babycat

It is bascally something that people who come up with really lame threads say.

Actually you misspelled basicly and failed to correct it, and this is yet another time you have lambasted me in my own post. Not called for and certainly not a way I thought a new member would be welcomed for just posting harmless antidotes about my experience with loving the same three travelers, men of Willowdale that everyone here does. Thanks for making me feel one of the #RushFamily. Give yourself a pat on the back for being a real awesome person to attack me for your petty reasons.

I wish you well.

I was just kidding around both times. No hard feelings. However, I do know how to spell basically but just missed a letter in it but I am not certain that you know how to spell it.

Sometimes there are strange coincidences that seem to just fit well into the scheme of things. The very last purchase I made from the Backstage Club was for a signed copy of Clockwork Lives. I ordered it after I lost my job of 16 years, and just before I had to move to my old home. I made sure to have the item sent to my old address. And what do you think happened? I ended up getting a number that matched my old address I had moved back to.

Somethings are left to fate, but you still have to get out there and take your chances and rock... Roll The Bones

So glad you were able to get your book! :ebert: