Spider kills bat

treeduck

So, two things: bats aren't really all that big, more like mice with wings, and, still, HOLY SHIT THAT IS A BIG SPIDER! There is some "echolocation must not work on the web" joke here, but it's not coming together.

Texas, I guess. I, for one, welcome our new spider overlords.

In Texas...

NINTCHDBPICT000512247205.jpg?w=620

NINTCHDBPICT000512247188.jpg?w=620

NINTCHDBPICT000512247191.jpg?w=620

NINTCHDBPICT000512247187.jpg?w=620

NINTCHDBPICT000512247203.jpg?w=620

The circle of life...That is an Orb Weaving Spider, of the Argiope Aurantia species, maybe 5 inch leg span.

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

It's similar to what can be, and maybe, has been, and is happening at any city in countries anywhere like Australia. As far as a confrontation, and fight between "Spider-Man Vs. Batman", I know, who I would pick, and like to see win, and it's "Spider-Man". On how he wins, I'm not sure, don't know, and in what way he might.

In Texas...

duck,

Spider-Man vs Batman

Background: Suddenly teleported to an empty Manhattan. Who wins? How?

Spider-Man by big KO to the head. When Spider-Man fights from now on he never holds back!

• Like 1

In Texas...

duck,

Spider-Man vs Batman

Spider-Man by big KO to the head. When Spider-Man fights from now on he never holds back!

Well, he kind of did do that back when he first had the black suit (pre-Venom bs of course). Check out the issue where Grey Hulk takes him on

• Like 1

In Texas...

duck,

Spider-Man vs Batman

Well, he kind of did do that back when he first had the black suit (pre-Venom bs of course). Check out the issue where Grey Hulk takes him on

What would you do if you found out you were both the HULK and Spider-Man at the same time? But when you got angry you changed into Betty Ross?

This is one of those photos taken way out of perspective a bit like the infamous camel spiders in Iraq ones.

It reminds me of Scooby Doo for some reason, but the original not the one with Scrappy in it.

• Like 1

This is one of those photos taken way out of perspective a bit like the infamous camel spiders in Iraq ones.

It reminds me of Scooby Doo for some reason, but the original not the one with Scrappy in it.

Because like me, you’re imagining Scooby wearing some cheap spider costume in order to lure the “real” spider monster out of hiding so that they can capture it.

• Like 1

Because like me, you’re imagining Scooby wearing some cheap spider costume in order to lure the “real” spider monster out of hiding so that they can capture it.

Did you watch Scrappy Doo? And they even brought an Uncle in as well to make matters worse, I forget what he was called.

Did you watch Scrappy Doo? And they even brought an Uncle in as well to make matters worse, I forget what he was called.

I saw a couple of the Scrappy episodes and even my then 8 or 9 year old brain thought "Man, this is shit" so I stopped watching.

Wasn't that around the time they had Scooby's redneck cousin that was a light tan in color and had buck teeth?

• Like 1

I saw a couple of the Scrappy episodes and even my then 8 or 9 year old brain thought "Man, this is shit" so I stopped watching.

Wasn't that around the time they had Scooby's redneck cousin that was a light tan in color and had buck teeth?

Wasn't that the Uncle?

Wasn't that the Uncle?

Was it? I didn't stick around for long to remember who that garbage was.

Wasn't that the Uncle?

I doubt anyone can remember those crap characters, not even the godawful writers probably.

Wasn't that the Uncle?

I doubt anyone can remember those crap characters, not even the godawful writers probably.

How about they stuck Scrappy Doo in that web?

• Like 2

Great Idea to fix one of the biggest blunders in Animation History! Ya know, why is there such a push to add shit to already GREAT things? Because some idiot thinks they'll make it BETTER? I don't think so.

pV4wtGk.gif

Great Idea to fix one of the biggest blunders in Animation History! Ya know, why is there such a push to add shit to already GREAT things? Because some idiot thinks they'll make it BETTER? I don't think so.

pV4wtGk.gif

"Jumping the shark", I believe it's called.

• Like 1