Anyone from TRF do Instagram on here or no?

SusanMistyT

I have.

That is so cool!!! I dont know if ya want to follow me on there! If you want to, I means...It is the same user name as on here with the pic of Geddy!

I have.

That is so cool!!! I dont know if ya want to follow me on there! If you want to, I means...It is the same user name as on here with the pic of Geddy!

Mine is all about my cat. There are no pics of bands, myself or anything. Just my little baby girl.

Edit to add: found you, just put in a request.

Edited by Babycat

I have.

Mine is all about my cat. There are no pics of bands, myself or anything. Just my little baby girl.

Good one!! And thank for following me!!!

• Like 1

I have one..I barely use it though.

I do use other sites to keep in touch with friends and family. Not all social media is evil.

It isn't but ya know how it is nowadays...That is why I keep all of sites liked IG, Twitter and FB private so only people that have things in common with me or close friends can get in...

• Like 2

I have.

Good one!! And thank for following me!!!

Welcome!

Sure I do it all. Instagram, SnapChat, TinderBox, Fakebook, MySpace, Yahoo Groups, Etsy, coke, smack, giblets.

giblets?! :scared:

Giblets and gimlets?

:LOL:

I haven't, and don't have Instagram. I have Twitter, which to me, looks similar to what Instagram is, I have Facebook, which I think there hasn't been anything wrong, with it, and use, and I have MySpace, which I haven't been using, and don't use.

I haven't, and don't have Instagram. I have Twitter, which to me, looks similar to what Instagram is, I have Facebook, which I think there hasn't been anything wrong, with it, and use, and I have MySpace, which I haven't been using, and don't use.

IG is good if you keep it private so is Twitter as well and I love it so much but I made my account private anyway..FB is my all time fave and I uses it sometimes just to check in..it private as well too..I tend to keep stuff private "lock and key" to keep folks from bullying me and negative comments...

I do use other sites to keep in touch with friends and family. Not all social media is evil.

It isn't but ya know how it is nowadays...That is why I keep all of sites liked IG, Twitter and FB private so only people that have things in common with me or close friends can get in...

I also have IG, and it's private. I like to choose who gets to see my personal stuff.

My Facebook, is less secure, but I am fairly careful about which posts are public and which are shared with a more specific audience.

• Like 2

I also have IG, and it's private. I like to choose who gets to see my personal stuff.

My Facebook, is less secure, but I am fairly careful about which posts are public and which are shared with a more specific audience.

Sorry for the late reply! I think ya should make your FB private as well too, I mean, that is your life, but for sake of mean folks trying to take your pics or info, it is maddening to me. I got my FB so private that it is hard to find me except my name...