Real or Not Real? Zombie Chicken Meat??

Principled Man

Aieeee! I prefer to lunge at my food, rather than have it lunge at me! :LOL: :LOL: My dad has childhood stories of actual chickens running around after their heads were chopped off by his mom, though, so I guess anything is possible!

I think I'd have to have a kitchen exorcism after this thing! :o :o

• Like 2

Aieeee! I prefer to lunge at my food, rather than have it lunge at me! :LOL: :LOL: My dad has childhood stories of actual chickens running around after their heads were chopped off by his mom, though, so I guess anything is possible!

I think I'd have to have a kitchen exorcism after this thing! :o :o

My grandparents raised chickens, and they did the same thing. :D

If the meat is freshly butchered, then it is possible for that to happen. From what I've read, there are real incidents of meat moving like that.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Plenty of times I’ve seen raw squid move around like that when soy sauce is poured on top. All 8 tentacles!

Same thing with not so fresh fish flakes. The stuff just is “dancing” around on the plate. So, the chicken could probably do the same if something salty is added to it.

[edited: 'squid', not 'octopus']

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3

There was probably a parasite in there that caused it. That is raw meat after all and it's the most likely explanation.

Where’d you read/hear that?

Here’s a well known squid dish that “comes alive”. No parasite needed. As I said previously, just add soy sauce:

http://youtu.be/dxQmOR_QLfQ

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

There was probably a parasite in there that caused it. That is raw meat after all and it's the most likely explanation.

Here’s a well known squid dish that “comes alive”. No parasite needed. As I said previously, just add soy sauce:

I didn't get it from anywhere. I was just thinking of what it could be instead of going to something paranormal right away. I understand it when it happens with seafood. Those things are as raw as anything can be when served. But a sliced up and prepared chicken I don't think would move like that unless there was something inside it or the video is fake. I'm leaning towards it being fake because it's just a little too convenient that someone happened to be recording at the exact time that occurred.

I didn't get it from anywhere. I was just thinking of what it could be instead of going to something paranormal right away. I understand it when it happens with seafood. Those things are as raw as anything can be when served. But a sliced up and prepared chicken I don't think would move like that unless there was something inside it or the video is fake. I'm leaning towards it being fake because it's just a little too convenient that someone happened to be recording at the exact time that occurred.

Gotcha. Yeah it’s more likely that it’s fake but raw meat/fish moving for whatever reason surely happens

Gotcha. Yeah it’s more likely that it’s fake but raw meat/fish moving for whatever reason surely happens

Yep. The tissue can still uptake muscle-stimulating elements.

But that vid is probably frog, not chicken.

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

Yep. The tissue can still uptake muscle-stimulating elements.

But that vid is probably frog, not chicken.

tumblr_oycsqzBRbh1vy747uo1_400.jpg

• Like 3

It looks like it could be a claymation type thing to me. I am not saying that it is. It could be real but there are so many people on the internet that go to great legnths to fool people. That video would be easy for someone that knew what they were doing to move that thing a little for each frame to give animation to it. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 1