Happy Birthday, 1001001!

Lorraine

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with him.Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparably superior human being, 73!
  • Like 4

Happy Maybe Birthday, 73!

p9ssJwQ.jpg

vVhH1O7.gif

Pretty ballsy move, Lorraine.

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

:cheers: Happy, happy birthday, 73 !! :cheers: You have a state birthday now, just like Queen Elizabeth! You're royalty (but we knew that already!). :ebert:

hCo3LrFm.jpg nCM2yWam.png

• Like 2

Why?

Everyone has a birthday. He does too. It's nice to honor people. He deserves it.

"ballsy"

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Why?

Everyone has a birthday. He does too. It's nice to honor people. He deserves it.

No, not that ballsy, ORFie. If she somehow knew my real birthday (she doesn't), knew I kept it hidden but posted a thread for me anyway, well, that would be ballsy. Plus if I were at all upset over this I wouldn't have posted what I did earlier, and I may have removed the thread altogether. It's all good. :)

• Like 2

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with him.Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparably superior human being, 73!

You're a very silly man and I'm not going to commission you to paint the Last Supper.

• Like 1

You're a very silly man and I'm not going to commission you to paint the Last Supper.

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toadies with your lousy colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding administrator handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become an administrator now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me.
  • Like 1

In case today's the day...

'eavy Birthday, boss!

Ez0PQtl.jpg

Thanks for your hard work! :cheers:

Why?

yeah, but most people don't have other people PICK their birthday date for them, do they?

pcG2tzV.gif

Why?

yeah, but most people don't have other people PICK their birthday date for them, do they?

pcG2tzV.gif

Orfie, this thread was meant to be a stab at light-hearted humor. Leave it to you to turn it into a problem.

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toadies with your lousy colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding administrator handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become an administrator now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me.

VGmayr.jpg

• Like 1