HEY! What A Great Night To Raid The RUSH FORUM!!! I'm Finally A Rock Star In My Own Mind! My CD EP IS ON APPLE MUSIC! SPOTIFY! THE COLOR SIX!

RUSHHEAD666

Hey kids!

I know you love to hate me and you hate to love me but my CD EP officially hit Social Media on July 12th 2019!!!

I have 50 cds and I have given away about 20 but hey if you have access to Apple Music, Spotify or even I think it's on YOUTUBE!

I am soooooooooooooooooo proud of this CD EP. It's only 13 minutes. No filler all killer. The last track called "Kill The Lights" is the strongest track.

I did a little "Limelight" homage at the end! NEiL!!!!!

Anyway, I know I have a LOVE/HATE VIBE on this Forum. Hey, I get it. I planted the seeds 16 years ago. but I finally made a record.

Regardless is some of you want me dead, I have left my imprint on the planet Earth with my 22 year old nephew. I love him so much.

He wrote all of the lyrics. Plays the guitar, bass, sings and lays down a cool keyboard vibe on a track.

It was so fun to finally record in a studio. Took me over thirty years to make this happen.

If you want me to mail you a cd I will. PM me but I know cd players are filled with chronic cobwebs.

The name of the band is THE COLOR SIX.

The name of the ep album is AURORA

Another incredible thing about this EP is that my 18 year old daughter designed the art work. She's amazing.

I am blessed JB. I am not cursed.

RUSH ON!

• Like 4

Earl,

I’m honored that I’m the only TRFer you mentioned in your starting post. :hail:

And yeah, you’re blessed. This is a very cool thing so I’ll be sending you my mail addy in order to get my paws on a physical copy. Congratulations!!!

“Blessed be the cursed for they are hell’s heirs.”

Signed,

:blaze:

• Like 1

Hey Earl, just watched the Dirty Little Secret video on youtube. Sounds great! :cheers:

Love your posing at the end, sporting the Rush shirt - EPIC STUFF!!!

• Like 1

Earl,

I’m honored that I’m the only TRFer you mentioned in your starting post. :hail:

And yeah, you’re blessed. This is a very cool thing so I’ll be sending you my mail addy in order to get my paws on a physical copy. Congratulations!!!

“Blessed be the cursed for they are hell’s heirs.”

Signed,

:blaze:

Hahaha! Anytime my friend! I am honored too. Thank you for the kind words. I know I can rub people on here the wrong way and I have no filer but man, I am really proud of this little ep.

Yes! Please send me your address in a pm and I will mail you a cd. You know, that little silver aluminum disc that contains a ton of 10101 SOS! LOL!

Life is short! ROCK AND ROLL BABY!

My good friend's in Enchant told me that a few of the tracks remind him of 90's Rush. WOW!

• Like 1

Honestly, this is better than any studio album Rush did in the last 5 years!!!!!

Listening to Kill the Lights now.

ROD!!! Stop it! You flatter me so!!! WOW!!!!! You are another Rush Brother to me and I am honored again. I love "Kill The Lights." Like I said I paid homage to "Limelight" at the end of that tune. So fun!!! It's short and sweet. All killer and no filler. Yes!

THANK YOU!

Love you dude!

• Like 1

Hey Earl, just watched the Dirty Little Secret video on youtube. Sounds great! :cheers:

Love your posing at the end, sporting the Rush shirt - EPIC STUFF!!!

Hahaha! Hello my brother from another mother! Thank you!!!! The video turned out bad so Hunter and his girlfriend wanted to do something different. Make it more about the two of them which is fine. I'm the old Rush fan uncle on the drum kit. Well at least I have my 2 seconds of fame. LOL! Of course I had to wear my "Hemispheres" shirt. A lot of me wound up on the cutting room floor. All good! Cheers!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Yes my dear! If you want a cd let me know in a pm.

Any of my friends on here please send me a pm with your addy. If you are hip with the way modern tech is then just download it.

I'm an old soul in an old rock and roll school.

The cd is great because there is a booklet with all the lyrics and pictures! You should cd the cd picture. It's a picture of Hunter and I at Disney World on some roller coaster when he was like 6 years young. It's EPIC!

Cheers!

• Like 3

I really enjoyed that! I'm with JB, I'll send you my address, if you don't mind sending me the CD. Nice shot of you at the end, Earl!

Hey BC!!! You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much!!! My two seconds of fame and they just threw that in at the end. Am I wearing sunglasses? I only watched it once. Meh! Oh well!

I will send you one ASAP!!

Love ya!!!

• Like 1

Any of my friends on here please send me a pm with your addy. If you are hip with the way modern tech is then just download it.

The cd is great because there is a booklet with all the lyrics and pictures! You should cd the cd picture. It's a picture of Hunter and I at Disney World on some roller coaster when he was like 6 years young. It's EPIC!

Cheers!

PM sent!

Great video too, Earl! :cheers:

• Like 1

Cheers!

PM sent!

Great video too, Earl! :cheers:

Thank you my dear friend!

I need to get my ass to the post office!

Nice to have some Rush Forum Support!! WOW!

I'm totally honored and flattered.

Cheers!!!!

• Like 1

I really enjoyed that! I'm with JB, I'll send you my address, if you don't mind sending me the CD. Nice shot of you at the end, Earl!

I must confess that we had to do a total reshoot of the video. The first shot was no bueno. Amateur shit.

So my nephew brought in a new video guy. I couldn't make the reshoot.

So that's why the video is all them and not with me.

I know many on here who hate me think I'm an EGOIST MANIAC! LOL!!!!

I am so NOT THAT.

It's all about Hunter and his girlfriend on bass.

Ummm I am a 51 year young Neil Peart clone. I even have the same hairline. LOL! I loved wearing my Hemisphers tee. DUH!!! That was my goal.

Always paying homage to the greatest band in the land.

I love the video and it was cute that they even through me in at the end with 3 seconds of old video shot.

I actually like it. I just watched it thanks to it being posted here.

I've seen a lot of self promotion on here over the years.

Thank you 73 for letting me post about my little ep. It's very RUSH influenced. Duh. LOL! The hi-hat accents and the driving beat. Chinas and splashes. Floor toms.

The Limelight rip off at the end of "Kill The Lights" was on purpose.

I love Hunter so much. He let me do whatever I wanted and he loved my drumming.

I ate slept and drank his songs.

That's why I might move to Nashville and pursue a drumming career on the weekdays and be a session guy.

Then find a band for the weekends and play in the bars.

Lot's of great food, beer and beautiful women.

If I can lay down four tracks in 6 hours then I can lay down an album of country, blues or rock.

My ultimate goal in life has been made.

No matter what any of you think of me it doesn't matter.

I recorded four songs on the drums.

I have a cd.

I am on Apple Music.

I'm checking off that box baby.

RUSH THE FUCKK ON!

EARL

• Like 2

That's why I might move to Nashville and pursue a drumming career on the weekdays and be a session guy.

Earl, that's a good idea. Too bad you couldn't have done that a long time ago. You would have made a great session player. There's till time to do it! :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

This is surprisingly pop and better than I expected. I figured a bad ass m*********** like you'd be involved in something more growlly than Grohlly. :P
  • Like 1

Leonard Haze is smiling down from heaven. I'm proud of you mate.

I love you Jonny!!! We better meet one day! Killing me!!!!! You amaze me with the Haze me.

Did you download it? I will send you a cd.

I've been getting many pms from around the world about mailing one out.

I am beyond flattered.

Zoe is having a slumber party tonight with three of her best friends.

They wanted me to crank the ep on my stereo.

I'm kind of like really???

Not that kind of guy.

But hell it's on right now and the 22 year old females love it.

Age has no variance to playing ROCK N FUCKKING ROLL!

I LOVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE!!!

"KILL THE LIGHTS" BABY!

This is surprisingly pop and better than I expected. I figured a bad ass m*********** like you'd be involved in something more growlly than Grohlly. :P

Hahaha!! "HEY STOOPID!" Hahaha! You know I've written that before. I just think of Alice Cooper when I see your screen name.

Did you really hear the ep?

Yes! I had to take my Rush hat off until "Kill The Lights" and be more modern and grunge. You are so funny. When we recorded "Dirty Little Secret" all I did was think of a Neil Peart hi-hat rhythm with a Nirvana bridge and chorus. Classic. Good call.

Earl, that's a good idea. Too bad you couldn't have done that a long time ago. You would have made a great session player. There's till time to do it! :)

You amaze me Lorraine. I know! But my dear, I chose family and family business. I have no regrets in my life!!! I am soooooo happy!!

Regardless if many humans hate me on here then hey I have to move on. I can't hold grudges like someone on here told me. I get it.

I need to stay positive and yes if I get a chance to go to Nashville then I will!!

There is time left!!!

LOVE YOU L! You get me.

• Like 1

Oh, and that album artwork is very good. Props to the kiddo.

You have just made a friend for life.

I do love going to Vegas at least twice a year.

If I ever get my ass back to Lost Wages let's have a beer!

You are so kind.

Skylar is a wonderful artist!

Thank you for the kind words.

Means a lot.

• Like 2

Been filling out mailing packets tonight for many good friends on here.

Does anyone else want to pm me their address?

Pat? Shocked you don't want me to mail you one. But hey, that's life!

Thank you everyone for your support.

RUSH ON!

It's time for me to "KILL THE LIGHTS."

wink wink

• Like 1