"RAGE FOR ORDER!" A MOLTEN MODERN METAL MASTERPIECE! SAW QUEEN SUNDAY! EPIC! LAMBERT RULES! QUEENSRYCHE BABY!

RUSHHEAD666

Mixing it up tonight! I'm bored! Hope my CAPS ON HEADER SCARES ALL OF THE RUSHHEAD HATERS AWAY! "AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!" LET THEM ALL EAT SHIT! LOL!!!

Cranking "RAGE FOR ORDER" tonight and I just have to say that it is a perfect masterpiece. Everyone masturbates to "Operation Mindcrimce" which of course is also an EPIC MASTERPIECE.

But man, "RAGE FOR ORDER" is the opposite of being OUT OF ORDER!!!

When I was young and way before terrorizing this fun forum, I was way ahead of my time.

I was a fuckking teen in love with RUSH and every metal band under the sun. I met Ryche and RATT in Walnut Creek at my favorite record store.

I was in love with Ryche in minutes.

Back then my favorite singers were always.....

HALFORD

MERCURY

TATE

My point is that it's so sad about TAINT. I loved him. Met him and Don Dokken on the same night decades ago. Both were so sweet to me. Of course I told them I was a RUSHHEAD! They loved it! LOL!

Anyway so no Adam Lambert is still doing the QUEEN thing.

I think I have a proper transition here.

QUEENSRYCHE TO QUEEN.

I saw QUEEN With Adam Lambert two years ago and it blew my mind. I took my mom and dad.

Well Sunday my parents and I and a good friend of mine went again! Same venue. San Jose Shark Tank.

THIS SHOW BLEW MY FUCKKING MIND!!!!

Adam was soooooooo much better to me. Vocally. I bought tickets dead center in the 29th row. But I forgot that the stage had the ramp extension right to us!!!

It was like watching a private concert with Queen and Adam right in front of my fuckking face. LOL!

It was amazing!!

My God, I weeped during "Who Wants To Live Forever."

Anyway not trying to lay out spoilers.

All I know it I thought I was a Rush concert Sunday. The lasers and light show this year was fuckking incredible. BLEW MY MIND!

Like watching Pink Floyd meets ELO!

BRIAN MAY IS A ROCK GUITAR GOD! ASTRO PHYISCS MAJOR! He talked about it.

Life is short you so-called Rush Fruits and forum members who always complain about missing shows. Excuses Excuses.

Strap on your f***ing testicles and start "FINDING YOUR WAY!"

All of these bands we grew up will all be gone in less than ten years.

Choose your passion. Choose your life. Work hard and live your life. But stop complaining and bitching about not being able to go to shows.

"THE SHOW MUST GO ON!"

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL!!!

f***ing Adam killed it on "Bicycle." He looked like a young hot Rob Halford with amazing hair spinning around and around on a motorcycle. Leather jacket and sunglasses.

Adam Lambert is a f***ing Legend. I love him.

Yet some of you call me a biggot, a racist and a queer basher.

f**k OFF.

Leave me alone.

You tits bring me down.

I'm a good guy.

Look at yourself in the mirror.

I will hopefully retire in three years and you will never read my shit again.

Amen.

RUSH FOREVER.

HATERS F OFF!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 3

Yeah I prefer the METAL version of Queensryche, the first two albums and the EP.

The EP through Promised Land Mindcrime is all you need. They feel off a cliff worse than any great band ever did after that.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

When Freddie Mercury was alive, I haven't, and didn't see Queen perform in concert in person, but if he was, still in Queen, and I was able to, then maybe, I would see the original lineup in concert in person. As for Queensryche, they are, and have been a different band, and group from Queen, especially after there wasn't no longer the original lineup including with Geoff Tate, Chris DeGarmo, and now, Scott Rockenfield.
  • Like 1

Yeah I prefer the METAL version of Queensryche, the first two albums and the EP.

The EP through Promised Land is all you need. They feel off a cliff worse than any great band ever did after that.

Yeah.

The EP through Promised Land Mindcrime is all you need. They feel off a cliff worse than any great band ever did after that.

Fixed that for you.

Empire is pretty good.

• Like 3

Fixed that for you.

Empire is pretty good.

Agreed. The last 2 with the new singer aren't bad either.

I saw one of their last tours with Tate (OPENING for Chickenfoot). They were excellent.

• Like 1

Fixed that for you.

Empire is pretty good.

Empire is decent but writing songs that cater to the masses isn't really Queensryche's strong suit. Stuff like Jet City Woman and Another Rainy Night reek of desperation to have a hit. I really like Promised Land. The sound fit in with the times and it's full of great tunes.

Fixed that for you.

Hahahaha!! Come on grep!! You have to go from the EP to EMPIRE!!! Then I agree. "Promised Land" was one of the worst tours I have ever seen in my life. Scott on a fuckking pink sparkle kit with some bar scene stage show like on Broadway. Puke!

Wow! I like the Ryche vibe on here. I tried to do a rock and roll hybrid thread thinking it was new and creative. Sorry for the added broken record drama take. I have no grudges against anyone on this Forum.

RYCHE ON!

• Like 1

Fixed that for you.

Empire is pretty good.

Empire is decent but writing songs that cater to the masses isn't really Queensryche's strong suit. Stuff like Jet City Woman and Another Rainy Night reek of desperation to have a hit. I really like Promised Land. The sound fit in with the times and it's full of great tunes.

Come on buddy! "One And Only" is a rifftastic masterpiece. My favorite song on the record!!! The end RULES!

Fixed that for you.

Empire is pretty good.

A perfect masterpiece.

Fixed that for you.

Empire is pretty good.

Agreed. The last 2 with the new singer aren't bad either.

I saw one of their last tours with Tate (OPENING for Chickenfoot). They were excellent.

I've seen Ryche with Tony three times. Operation Mind-blowing! LOL!

• Like 1

When Freddie Mercury was alive, I haven't, and didn't see Queen perform in concert in person, but if he was, still in Queen, and I was able to, then maybe, I would see the original lineup in concert in person. As for Queensryche, they are, and have been a different band, and group from Queen, especially after there wasn't no longer the original lineup including with Geoff Tate, Chris DeGarmo, and now, Scott Rockenfield.

Hey Derek! Great to hear from you. I've always enjoyed you takes on here about music. Glad you typed about both bands. I didn't mean to compare or contrast the groups. Just trying to be different! I wish I saw Freddie in Queen too. I am 51. so I did see the Queen Live Aid performance live on TV. Even then it was incredible.

Useless rock trivia that you probably all know:

Lady GaGa got her stage name from "Radio GaGa."

I've met all the guys in Ryche. They were all sooooooooooooooo nice!!

• Like 2

The EP through Promised Land is all you need. They feel off a cliff worse than any great band ever did after that.

I do enjoy some "Promised Land." After that forget it.

Tate is angry at you Earl, he's walking the streets of Oakland looking for you!

• Like 1

Hahahaha!! Geoff Taint is very angry! He's "Walking In The Shadows" trying to find me!! LOL! Yep! I just went there!

• Like 1

Hahahaha!! Geoff Taint is very angry! He's "Walking In The Shadows" trying to find me!! LOL! Yep! I just went there!

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Earl? You say you're through with me

I'm not through with you

We've had what Wendy might call love

You say it's over now,

Queensryche is done, it's through!

You can't stay away, you need me

And I'll find you

When my new album starts the pain's too much

For your mind

You need metal that's good, but what's good is only mine

I can cure the hunger for metal that burns inside your heart

Just come to me

I'll take you to my home studio

We'll walk in the shadows

By tomorrow your eardrums start to bleed

Wendy says she didn't feel safe with Earl at night

Cause she felt ZZ Top's Under pressure building in her head

Earl Wendy and our secret's safe for one more night

But when the morning comes remember

My new album will be with you

By day you'll love my music

One day you'll be into me again

If only you believe...

• Like 2

Agree with this. There are one or two songs off subsequent albums that I agree with.

I'm not through with you

You say it's over now,

And I'll find you

For your mind

Just come to me

If only you believe...

Bloody brilliant Pat! WOW! Kind of makes me sad dude. I spent 21 years with Wendy. Zero infidelity. Two beautiful daughters. Just fought too much. So immature and stupid in retrospect. But then she hit 40 and was done with late nights, concerts, ball games and me. We just grew apart.

Here I am alone typing on a forum based on the retired band RUSH.

Some on here love me so much while others label me a bigot, a racist and a lush.

Walking in the shadows, alone searching for love is a fuckking "Social Disease."

Just like that song by Bon Jovi, why can't true love be found with ease.

It is what it is, one day at a time it's such a f***ing cliche.

Yet I am walking in the shadows during the night and day.

Where is she Duck? Why do I still give a f**k?

Blessed men and women walk the Earth with a curse over their head.

I will be walking in the shadows until the day I'm dead.

• Like 1

I'm not through with you

You say it's over now,

And I'll find you

For your mind

Just come to me

If only you believe...

Bloody brilliant Pat! WOW! Kind of makes me sad dude. I spent 21 years with Wendy. Zero infidelity. Two beautiful daughters. Just fought too much. So immature and stupid in retrospect. But then she hit 40 and was done with late nights, concerts, ball games and me. We just grew apart.

Some on here love me so much while others label me a bigot, a racist and a lush.

Walking in the shadows, alone searching for love is a fuckking "Social Disease."

I wonder what Wendy's doing now Earl??

Ah well none of it matters Earl you're probably better off!

• Like 1

Mixing it up tonight! I'm bored! Hope my CAPS ON HEADER SCARES ALL OF THE RUSHHEAD HATERS AWAY! "AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!" LET THEM ALL EAT SHIT! LOL!!!

Cranking "RAGE FOR ORDER" tonight and I just have to say that it is a perfect masterpiece. Everyone masturbates to "Operation Mindcrimce" which of course is also an EPIC MASTERPIECE.

But man, "RAGE FOR ORDER" is the opposite of being OUT OF ORDER!!!

When I was young and way before terrorizing this fun forum, I was way ahead of my time.

I was a fuckking teen in love with RUSH and every metal band under the sun. I met Ryche and RATT in Walnut Creek at my favorite record store.

I was in love with Ryche in minutes.

Back then my favorite singers were always.....

HALFORD

MERCURY

TATE

My point is that it's so sad about TAINT. I loved him. Met him and Don Dokken on the same night decades ago. Both were so sweet to me. Of course I told them I was a RUSHHEAD! They loved it! LOL!

Anyway so no Adam Lambert is still doing the QUEEN thing.

I think I have a proper transition here.

QUEENSRYCHE TO QUEEN.

I saw QUEEN With Adam Lambert two years ago and it blew my mind. I took my mom and dad.

Well Sunday my parents and I and a good friend of mine went again! Same venue. San Jose Shark Tank.

THIS SHOW BLEW MY FUCKKING MIND!!!!

Adam was soooooooo much better to me. Vocally. I bought tickets dead center in the 29th row. But I forgot that the stage had the ramp extension right to us!!!

It was like watching a private concert with Queen and Adam right in front of my fuckking face. LOL!

It was amazing!!

My God, I weeped during "Who Wants To Live Forever."

Anyway not trying to lay out spoilers.

All I know it I thought I was a Rush concert Sunday. The lasers and light show this year was fuckking incredible. BLEW MY MIND!

Like watching Pink Floyd meets ELO!

BRIAN MAY IS A ROCK GUITAR GOD! ASTRO PHYISCS MAJOR! He talked about it.

Life is short you so-called Rush Fruits and forum members who always complain about missing shows. Excuses Excuses.

Strap on your f***ing testicles and start "FINDING YOUR WAY!"

All of these bands we grew up will all be gone in less than ten years.

Choose your passion. Choose your life. Work hard and live your life. But stop complaining and bitching about not being able to go to shows.

"THE SHOW MUST GO ON!"

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL!!!

f***ing Adam killed it on "Bicycle." He looked like a young hot Rob Halford with amazing hair spinning around and around on a motorcycle. Leather jacket and sunglasses.

Adam Lambert is a f***ing Legend. I love him.

Yet some of you call me a biggot, a racist and a queer basher.

f**k OFF.

Leave me alone.

You tits bring me down.

I'm a good guy.

Look at yourself in the mirror.

I will hopefully retire in three years and you will never read my shit again.

Amen.

RUSH FOREVER.

HATERS F OFF!

So happy you loved Queen + Adam Lambert!! I saw them in Nashville last year, and it was absolutely fabulous. Freddie would love Adam, I‘m certain of it! And Brian and Roger are still rock deities!!!

• Like 1

I'm not through with you

You say it's over now,

And I'll find you

For your mind

Just come to me

If only you believe...

I wonder what Wendy's doing now Earl??

Ah well none of it matters Earl you're probably better off!

Wendy is trying to sell homes and is an asexual being. I pray everyday that she will marry again. Blessed and Cursed. Life goes on! I just met an amazing woman. I will never give up finding my life partner. I have everything else I need Pat. If I never find her, I will explore and tour the Earth alone. Love my freedom too. A woman in your life is a bonus.

It's not arrogant or egotistical to love yourself and be happy within. "The Enemy Within?" "Anthem?" Whatever. If anyone knows what I am typing about its Rush freaks.

RUSH ON!

Cranking some Neil Young. "Down By The River." Fuckk yes.

• Like 1