Geddy Lee Q&A appearance in Nashville

RushFanForever

Here's Geddy's Q&A appearance in Nashville with Peter Collins and Nick Raskulinecz below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdD3EgtfFI

I was there.

Thanks for posting. If the youtube videos didn't show up, I was gonna provide a brief summary of a few things that weren't already discussed in previous interviews. My favorite was probably learning that his favorite prehistoric creature is a mastodon.

Nick hung out with the crowd after the interview/QA session while waiting to get the books and signatures. Just seemed like the rest of out there who really liked Rush and liked talking with Rush fans about Rush.

• Like 1

Thanks, I was hoping someone would record this. Learned a few things too. Was the whole thing recorded? Seems like the audience QA got cut.

The user who uploaded the video admitted in YouTube comments that the battery on their phone was nearly dying before the Q&A portion began.

Thanks, I was hoping someone would record this. Learned a few things too. Was the whole thing recorded? Seems like the audience QA got cut.

The user who uploaded the video admitted in YouTube comments that the battery on their phone was nearly dying before the Q&A portion began.

Thanks. That explains it. May have been the most interesting part of the discussion. Hope it might surface one day.