Stranger Things Season 3 (no spoilers)

Jack Aubrey

Am I alone in thinking that this season is not as good as the first two?

I still have three episodes left to watch and I am enjoying it so far. I'm not liking it as much as the first two seasons but a lot of the mystery when it first started is gone now. We know what's causing everything. Now it's just about them overcoming all the odd occurrences.

I love this season as much as the first two. It's incredible.

I just started watching the first season a couple of days ago...I’m only three episodes in, but I’m enjoying it.

I’ll report back when I get into season 3!

I absolutely love this season- but I'm just over halfway through to be fair.

I don't know which one I like best, but I do know this one contends, so I like it a lot.

I read that a lot of people find it to be too 'fan-service' focused. I don't get that vibe at all, it feels to be basically the same thing it always was: a nostalgia heavy, nerd-focused, youth engaging romp.

I was the same age as the kids the show centers on in the same year the show's set, and my crowd was the very same crowd that these kids run in, so I couldn't be more target audience. Maybe that makes me biased, but again, no apologies for loving this show and every season so far.

Robin was awesome and I now that I know the actress is Uma Thurman's daughter, I cannot believe I didn't think before "my god, that woman looks a lot like Uma Thurman!"

I liked Season 3 quite a bit. Better than 2, maybe not as good as 1; it's always hard to recreate that feeling from something the first time through. For instance, I would love to be able and go back and listen to Grace Under Pressure for the first time . . .

• Like 1

I just wanted to say I thought Robin was awesome.

I also thought Robin was a nice addition to the cast.

Having said that, I can't imagine how Millie Bobby Brown doesn't win an Emmy this year. Amazing talent for a 14 year old. I know she was nominated for each of the first two seasons but she really has become more polished and was amazing in this season.

• Like 1

If I had Netflix, I'd probably have watched it.

You know there are other ways to watch it, right? You can figure it out. Cats are mischievous and different. It's in your nature lol.

:LOL:

I sort of struggled with the first half of Season 3, but the last 4 episodes were as good as anything the show has done.

Yeah, I thought it was good before that but nothing too great but the last episodes really raised the season up.

I loved Season 1

I liked Season 2

I did not like Season 3 at all...

It definitely felt forced and has a "jump the shark". No spoilers so I won't site my reasoning. I can't imagine what Season 4 could come up with

Season 3 is my fave, and it's a massive step up from the boring second season!

• Like 1