Toronto Raptors will Take It!

Golden State has made it to the final five years straight, but has lost two of them. They haven't won more than two championships in a row in those five years. Making the finals for five straight years makes them the most dominant team in the league in that span, but can they be officially called a dynasty? In my opinion, no they can't. They needed to win at least three in a row to be included in that very elite category. (Sorry Earl!)
  • Like 2

Congratulations, to the Toronto Raptors. What did I say about them having a chance to win the "Championship Final"?

Most people didn't think Toronto had a GOOD chance to win, but as we established on the first page of this thread, of course they had a chance. You don't make it to the final round of the playoffs and not have a chance to win. Toronto made the most of their chance and won it. Good on them.

Yep.

I still don't think they would beat a full-strength Warriors team

• Like 1

Congratulations, to the Toronto Raptors. What did I say about them having a chance to win the "Championship Final"?

Most people didn't think Toronto had a GOOD chance to win, but as we established on the first page of this thread, of course they had a chance. You don't make it to the final round of the playoffs and not have a chance to win. Toronto made the most of their chance and won it. Good on them.

Yep.

tell that to Joe Nameth .. never count out the underdog.. Raps earned it

• Like 2

Yep.

tell that to Joe Nameth .. never count out the underdog.. Raps earned it

Namath was a great point guard.

I'm not, haven't been, and wasn't at the "Toronto Raptors Championship Parade". Goose (Allen), if the Golden State Warriors were at full strength, and didn't have any key injuries, you wouldn't, don't, and didn't know if the Toronto Raptors would've still won the "Championship Final", or not. The what ifs, ands, or buts. Edited by Derek19

Shooting near us and my daughter nearly got trampled. We got the f*ck out.

This just after the team took stage.

I'm glad you guys are ok! What a scary thing for you and your daughter.

• Like 1

That's crazy! I know when the Washington Capitals won the Stanley Cup last year, my daughter and her husband went to line up on the parade route at 5 am. They did get some good photos and there was a big turnout, but I don't think it was as nuts as this !

Yep I read today someone saying you could never get a crowd like that out for climate change or anything else that may be somewhat more important than an NBA championship.

I saw, and heard that the total amount of people, who were in Toronto at the "Toronto Raptors Championship Parade" was two million people.

Yep I read today someone saying you could never get a crowd like that out for climate change or anything else that may be somewhat more important than an NBA championship.

Anthropogenic NBA Championships are real. ;)

Harlem Global Warming Trotters?

• Like 1