Jump to content


Toronto Raptors will Take It!


  • Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 66992 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:45 PM

View Postbarney_rebel, on 21 June 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

View PostRick N. Backer, on 20 June 2019 - 01:08 PM, said:

View PostSyrinx, on 19 June 2019 - 08:12 AM, said:

Yep I read today someone saying you could never get a crowd like that out for climate change or anything else that may be somewhat more important than an NBA championship.

Anthropogenic NBA Championships are real. ;)

Harlem Global Warming Trotters?
:lol:

Sponsored Post

#102 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

    The Camera Guy

  • Moderator
  • 27112 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Markhong, Ontario

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:53 AM

I dunno man, Pride festivities were pretty huge this weekend downtown.  So there is that.

#103 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 28989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Hiking, guitar, camping, recreational driving, reading, companionship, travel, the occasional videogame

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:59 PM

Late to the thread, but that final game was an excellent watch. I was with someone who had grown up in Toronto and was begging for the big win, and she was ecstatic upon receiving it! :lol:

#104 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 66992 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:22 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 24 June 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

Late to the thread, but that final game was an excellent watch. I was with someone who had grown up in Toronto and was begging for the big win, and she was ecstatic upon receiving it! :lol:
Fun to watch with someone so invested!

#105 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 28989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Hiking, guitar, camping, recreational driving, reading, companionship, travel, the occasional videogame

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:44 PM

View Postgoose, on 24 June 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

View PostThat One Guy, on 24 June 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

Late to the thread, but that final game was an excellent watch. I was with someone who had grown up in Toronto and was begging for the big win, and she was ecstatic upon receiving it! :lol:
Fun to watch with someone so invested!
:cheers:

#106 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

    Loves that dirty water

  • Members *
  • 27453 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:56 AM

View Postbarney_rebel, on 24 June 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

I dunno man, Pride festivities were pretty huge this weekend downtown.  So there is that.

Homosexuals are real too.  Not in Iran, according to Imadinnajacket, but I suspect they are in Canada.  ;)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users