Peggy Lipton RIP

IbanezJem

No love for Peggy here? Sure, I might well have a thing for blondes older than me (I absolutely do)... but Peggy Lipton appeared to be a beautiful person too. Her marriage to Quincy Jones must have been a big thing at the time, and I always like Rashida Jones in anything. I wish more people in the UK knew who Peggy was! If her legacy is anything positive regarding race, then that is worth more than a TV show.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, and condolences, to her family, and friends. "R.I.P., Peggy".

Rest In Peace Peggy Lipton. I loved The Mod Squad as a kid and loved Julie, how pretty was she? :rose:

Isn't that odd? We almost typed the exact same thing.

I don't know why she isn't spoken of in the same breath as Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe, in terms of beauty - she looked amazing guest starring in Rules of Engagement (the lame comedy show, not the film) a few years ago, in her mid 60s. So incredibly elegant.
  • Like 1

Rest In Peace Peggy Lipton. I loved The Mod Squad as a kid and loved Julie, how pretty was she? :rose:

Isn't that odd? We almost typed the exact same thing.

I don't know why she isn't spoken of in the same breath as Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe, in terms of beauty - she looked amazing guest starring in Rules of Engagement (the lame comedy show, not the film) a few years ago, in her mid 60s. So incredibly elegant.

She was very beautiful. No doubt about that.

She died too young.

• Like 1

I'm with The Cat and Lorraine! :heart: When I was a kid, we loved the Mod Squad and thought she was just gorgeous. Her eyes were always very expressive. RIP, Peggy. :rose:
  • Like 2

:rose:

I had no idea that Rashida Jones (the Office, Parks and Rec) was Peggy's daughter. Knowing that. I can see the resemblence.

Those eyes... :wub:

• Like 1