You Can Hear Tangerine Tom Walk Quietly Like A "Thief" in The Middle Of A Dream! "Thief" And "Moving Pictures" 1981! LISTEN!

RUSHHEAD666

Guys and gals!

You all know that I'm crazy but yet really not that insane.

As some of you know I've been in a serious Tangerine Dream Phase for over a week.

Tonight I put on my "Thief" Tangerine Dream Soundtrack on cd and I couldn't believe my ears!!

The opening track on the cd is a song entitled "Beach Theme." It's an incredible melodic piece as I am sure many of you know.

Well if you listen to the first 28 seconds of "Beach Theme" you can suddenly hear the "same" synthesizer" effect that also kicks off "Tom Sawyer!"

Holy Shit Balls! You must hear it too! I just cued up both songs and listened to them three times to confirm my findings so it would be worthy enough to post.

Actually what is even more nuts, (oh and not me) when the synthesizer effect like "Tom" kicks in you can here the drum machine hi hit suddenly click to 16th notes! Just like Neil's hi-hat! Although in the "Beach Theme" sequence it is very brief!

It's amazing to me. Hope you the reader find something intriguing about this. Otherwise, oh well! Back to the drawing board!

Well at least I know there are other Rush Fans like me in my area. I was on the freeway today commuting from home and some guy raced up to me and honked and gave me a thumbs up! I didn't get it at first but his black license plate with yellow letters and numbers was like 21YY12Z. He saw my N PEART plate and honked!

The traffic was so bad on the 880 freeway we were able to roll down our windows and talk about our passion for RUSH.

He told me he saw RUSH 40 times since "Presto." I thought that was very admirable.

I told him I have seen RUSH 60 times since 1984. He was very impressed. As we parted ways he yelled at me saying..... "dude, I miss going to live Rush shows! It was always such a special event for me!!" I honked and raised my devil horns to the sky!!!

It was EPIC!!!

RUSH LIVES FOR ALL ETERNITY!

"BEACH THEME" TANGERINE DREAM

https://video.search...28&action=click

You all know the "Tom Sawyer" track intro!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Interestingly Tom Sawyer predates “Thief”.

Your on crack though Earl...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! REALLY?

Did you do your research?

"Tom Sawyer" only predates the "Thief" film by less than a month!

"Moving Pictures" came out on February 12th 1981. Three days before my birthday.

"Thief" was in theaters on March 27th 1981.

So are telling me that you can't hear the intro to "Tom" and then hear the intro to "Beach Theme" and hear the same fuckking synth effect?? LOL!!!

You must be drinking that shitty Hawaiian beer Primo over there in the UK man. "NO CAN HEAR GOT BEER IN MY EAR!"

YUP!

Sorry Tony The Tiger R! I would never waste my good money on crack.

I shoot heroin inside my penis hole.

I put that needle right inside that one eyed wonder worm of mine! My semen demon would spit you out for lunch baby.

It's all about eating your "Flesh & Blood" Tony!

Enjoy making love to my WHITESNAKE!

"Moving Pictures" came out on February 12th 1981. Three days before my birthday.

So are telling me that you can't hear the intro to "Tom" and then hear the intro to "Beach Theme" and hear the same fuckking synth effect?? LOL!!!

You must be drinking that shitty Hawaiian beer Primo over there in the UK man. "NO CAN HEAR GOT BEER IN MY EAR!"

YUP!

I put that needle right inside that one eyed wonder worm of mine! My semen demon would spit you out for lunch baby.

Tom Sawyer was played live in 1980. I think you are talking through your crack monsieur.

YUP!

Tom Sawyer was played live in 1980. I think you are talking through your crack monsieur.

Of course I am! I am amazed that I can't even type I'm so high as a kite.

So then ok so what?

I know so many bands that play new music live before they record it in the studio.

Y&T is a great example.

They played most of "Earthshaker" live before the album was even recorded. DUH!

So then ok?

So what.

Tangerine Dream wrote a song with the same synth vibe. Pure coincidence.

Then there is no connection.

So this thread is dead and done.

Do you know who many threads and polls I've written on here that are black holes? 2112 of them.

Hey at least I still try and put out the effort.

Fukk it.

Lot's of great people on here.

I love fukking with you Tony. You are a good guy.

RUSH ON