Need some help contacting MitA, owner of Rush Oddities

TheGhostRider

Not that long ago, I became aware of MitA’s Rush oddities, a website with a plethora of Rush content. I am trying to contact the owner of the website MitA, to learn more about the website since he has no contact info listed on there, and I was informed by a user on the Rush subreddit on Reddit that he was an active user on this forum at some point. Does anybody have his contact info or can help me get into direct contact with him? I would really appreciate it.

I'm not much help, but here is a thread from about a year ago- http://www.therushfo...+rush +oddities

lerxt1990 has a post where he appears to know a little about the owner; maybe pm lerxt1990 ?? Good luck.

MitA's user name on TRF appears to be MUSICinTheABsTrAcT. He posted in this thread here, but it was over 2 years ago. Maybe pm him directly?

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/96523-new-rush-oddities/page__hl__%2Bmita%26%2339%3Bs+%2Brush+%2Boddities

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I met MITA in NYC during the SNA tour. At the 'official internet' MSG pre-show bash Great guy.

Have no idea how to contact him though.

^^ I take that back. There IS an email link on his site. I'll leave finding it as an exercise for the reader. It took me 45 seconds to find it.... Edited by grep
  • Like 1

UPDATE: I’ve decided to follow through on your advice and PM him directly and see if I can receive a response, with any luck, I can hopefully get into contact with him and exchange some info and questions I have regarding his website. I’ll let you all know if that happens.
  • Like 1

Not that long ago, I became aware of MitA’s Rush oddities, a website with a plethora of Rush content. I am trying to contact the owner of the website MitA, to learn more about the website since he has no contact info listed on there, and I was informed by a user on the Rush subreddit on Reddit that he was an active user on this forum at some point. Does anybody have his contact info or can help me get into direct contact with him? I would really appreciate it.

He's got a Facebook page, too, https://www.facebook... so you could try to message him there as well, although, again, it doesn't look like much has been put up there for a few years. I looked again at the Rush oddities webpage and I didn't see any email address either. :huh: OK, wait, when I clicked on his name in the page heading, an email address came up- musicintheabstract@yahoo.com :LOL: :LOL: Oh geez, I thought I was the only one in the universe to still have a Yahoo email. :P Good luck.

Edited by blueschica

UPDATE: I’ve decided to follow through on your advice and PM him directly and see if I can receive a response, with any luck, I can hopefully get into contact with him and exchange some info and questions I have regarding his website. I’ll let you all know if that happens.

A lot of the stuff he has is available on bootlegs, but he puts it all in one place.

He's got a Facebook page, too, https://www.facebook... so you could try to message him there as well, although, again, it doesn't look like much has been put up there for a few years. I looked again at the Rush oddities webpage and I didn't see any email address either. :huh: OK, wait, when I clicked on his name in the page heading, an email address came up- musicintheabstract@yahoo.com :LOL: :LOL: Oh geez, I thought I was the only one in the universe to still have a Yahoo email. :P Good luck.

Didn’t see that email address. I saw the blue hyperlink but whenever I clicked on it it never worked. I do recall at the very bottom of the website though there was some links he listed guess I thought that was his contact info. Thanks for the update.

Edited by TheGhostRider
  • Like 1

Just got an email back from him. I sent it and he responded very quickly and politely. So I think I’ll have my questions answered here shortly. Thanks for everybody that helped me out with contact info, appreciate it.
  • Like 2