treeduck

When I lived in Brampton/Bramalea, Ontario, I went to see AC/DC on their Who Made Who World Tour in Toronto in 1986, and the opening band, and group was Loudness. I've heard, and liked them before, so watching by seeing them perform in concert in person as a backup band, and group was pretty, and really good. Edited by Derek19

Are you FUNKING kidding me Pat?

"Lightning Strikes" IS THEIR APEX ALBUM!!! IT RULES!!!!!!

"LET IT GO" BABY!

Yeah, it's one of their best, if not their very best. I really love those four albums from 1983 to 1986, The Law of the Devil's Land, Dissolution, Thunder in the East and Lightning Strikes. The one after that Hurricane Eyes is really weak even though it's produced by Eddie Kramer. Where did all the great riffs go?

• Like 1

"LET IT GO" BABY!

Yeah, it's one of their best, if not their very best. I really love those four albums from 1983 to 1986, The Law of the Devil's Land, Dissolution, Thunder in the East and Lightning Strikes. The one after that Hurricane Eyes is really weak even though it's produced by Eddie Kramer. Where did all the great riffs go?

I totally agree with you!!!! I love the same period too! What the hell happened to the melody in Loudness? They suck today. JMO

• Like 1

Wow, I'd forgotten that band even existed! It's like reading the pages of Hit Parader all over again. Thanks for the trip down memory road!

I loved that mag! Circus too. KERRANG!!!!!! But my favorite of all time is BURRN!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't read the damn magazine but I seriously have ever BURRN! magazine from the 80's!!!

JB!!! Teach me how to read Japanese!!!!

• Like 2

"LET IT GO" BABY!

I totally agree with you!!!! I love the same period too! What the hell happened to the melody in Loudness? They suck today. JMO

Yeah I got the last two albums and they're really hard to listen to. They're dust catchers!