METAL ALLEGIANCE FOREVER! Live At The Fillmore SF! VIP NITE! TRF NEWSFLASH! I LOVE MIKE PORTNOY! HE WAS SO NICE! MIKE AND I ARE RUSH BROTHERS!

RUSHHEAD666

Well well well! Time for you Rushhead Haters to start swinging. Star slagging, start roasting or even ripping me! Oh yeah baby!

Bring it on because my skin is a lot thicker than what most you cyber humans believe to be so true!

I really don't care what anyone says about me on here. I will continue to be me and "SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!" FUKKKK IT!

I had one of the greatest METAL nights of my life last night! YES PAT TREEDUCK PUCK! THIS METAL THREAD IS DEDICATED TO YOU!!!!!!!

Where shall art begin????

So I am sure most of you METALHEADS know who is in the All Star Band called Metal Allegiance. Testament guys. Megadeth guys, Machine Head guys, Armored Saint guy and Mike Portnoy on the drum kit of course!!

Well!

Thanks to good fortune, one of my greatest most closed friends and metal brothers on the planet is a very close friend for John Bush. Of course from Armored Saint fame. He has one of the greatest metal voices still on the planet.

Anywho, John gave us tix and VIP passes. We were able to hang on the tour bus too.

You guys wouldn't believe who I fuckking met on the bus.

Dave Ellison from Megadeath. Phil from Machine Head. On and on and on. I was blown away how wonderful and nice these old METAL LEGENDS were to my buddy Dan and I throughout the entire night. I even saw Mike on the sidewalk, but at that point I left him alone.

I had a feeling I would get a chance to meet Mike after the show and see where our conversation would go.

The night was beyond amazing.

Some hot woman from KAMELOT was a guest on stage and did some crazy growl. Oh Pat, I instantly thought of you. A totally hot beautiful woman singing that cookie monster shite. It's so funny because in the after party, I met her. She was soooooo sweet and so nice! KAMELOT is coming here in October and she wants to hang with Dan and I again! Metal Musicians are SO NICE!

The lead singer from MASTODON showed up and sang some tunes.

EXODUS showed up and did a three song reunion.

Not my cup o tea but they were heavy as fuckk. Right up your ally Pat!

The drummer from Anthrax showed up too and they did a few covers with John Bush on vocals. The guy is a fuckking METAL GOD!

Armored Saint is so underrated.

"MARCH OF THE SAINT!!" Hello?

They did some deep cut by Metallica and "The Trooper" by Maiden. Also "Iron Fist" by MOTORHEAD!

They also did "Peace Sells" thanks to the great Dave Ellison. OMG, he was soooooooooooooooo nice too!!!

I mentioned to Dave and some of the other guys that I just saw Y&T at The Fillmore a few weeks ago.

They all love Dave Meniketti and of course the band! DUH!

IT"S A FUCKKING HEAVY METAL FAMILY HERE IN THE BAY AREA!!

I felt like part of the family too! I've been listening to Megadeth, Testament, Armored Saint and Anthrax since the early 80's! I fit right in baby!

Taling metal and talking about RUSH to Legends!!

So now.........

Let me clear my throat.

Yet my hands will still do all the talking.

After the gig we went upstairs and hung out with all of these amazing musicians.

I met the guitar player from one of the opening bands and he told me his dad is the original drummer in Neil Diamond's band!!! I almost had a heart attack! This guy's dad is the drummer on "Hot August Night!" One of the greatest live albums ever made.

I know you think I'm nucking futs but it's all one big circle. One big musical connection. I was the only one in that room who was blown away! I hugged that guy and shedded at tear! I'm a Neil Diamond freak! So he told me a story. The dude said... "when I was really young I would get to hang out with Neil. One day I sat on his lap and Neil told me..... kid, if you ever want to make it in the music business make sure you write the hook." Ummmm "Hello Again?" get it? A Neil Diamond song! LOL! Neil is a HOOK MASTER!! I love Neil! Thank the Universe I saw him three times in my life!

So...

As we were talking I saw Mike walking though the balcony area. A few minutes later he was walking right up to me so I decided to approach him.

I'm like...... "Mike! How are you? My name is Earl. The last time I met you was at The Stone for the Images And Words Tour." He was like, "oh cool! I remember that show!" I was wearing my Grace Under Pressure Tour Tee shirt last night. I said..... "Mike! Do you like my GUP tee? I was 16 when I saw this tour at the Cow Palace it changed my life!" Mike said.... "yes! I saw that same tour too! It blew my mind! Of course I saw it in New York!" I said of course! Incredible show! Mike, I've seen Rush 60 times in my life since 1984!" He looked at me and his eyes almost popped out of his head! He laughed and I shook his hand! I then asked to get my pic with him and my buddy Dan! He was sooooooooooooooo nice!! It was his birthday too! I wished him a happy birthday. He was so cool. They gave him a cake on the stage during the show and everyone sang happy birthday to Mike.

So you never know what is going to happen in life when you meet someone. Sometimes they may be cranky and standoffish or they can be totally fuckking cool.

So with that being said, I must apologize for making fun of Mike on here.

He was so engaging and so sincere and nice to me! We totally bonded over other Rush stories! I told him about my experience in Toronto on the Grapes Under Pressure IV wine tour. He was like a little kid and so happy for me that I went. He told me.... "Oh yeah man, Geddy and Alex are great guys! So cool you got to hang with them!"

Amazing.

I was also lucky enough to sit with Alex Skolnick from Testament. My GOD, I was never a big Testament fan but Alex's tone and shredding blew my mind last night and I told him! He was so nice and flattered. He asked me how his tone was. I said it was great! We then talked about Dave Meniketti because Alex grew up near me in San Ramon back in the late Seventies. So we talked about the old days and hard rock and heavy metal. Alex was soooooooo awesome too! he gave me a guitar pick!! I was also lucky enough to get a set list!

So then we are all about to leave and my buddy Dan tells me we need to find a place to eat because John from SAINT is hungry.

So at 2 am in the morning we find this packed mexican joint. We all order burritos and shoot the shit till three am in the morning!

Fuckk. I didn't get home till 3:40 in the morning!

It was truly one of the greatest nights of my life!!!

Typing words about my experience does not do it justice, but hell, here is my night for many of you to read!

Ask me any questions.

Rip me apart for being a Portnoy guy now. Look I get it, but hey, at least I'm an honest guy.

Mike Portony is a GREAT GUY!!!!!

If you don't agree, I get it.

Then please just.....

"PULL ME UNDER!"

RUSH ON BITCHES!

METAL RULES FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!

• Like 5

I like the project Earl. I was listening to the latest album a couple of days ago, it's good, and the first one is even better.

Thanks Pat!

I got home way too late to thread about this last night! Last night was EPIC! I lived the METAL DREAM!

I agree! I just listened to the firs Metal Allegiance album tonight! I LOVE IT!

The second one is on order! I just ordered both Japanese pressings! The first album have a bonus track!!!

METAL FOREVER BROTHER!

I wish you were with me last night.

Words truly can not express how I am feeling about last night yet here I am typing words about it.

I am still buzzing from last night. Very rare for me brother.

After a Rush show I would stay naturally high for a few days.

Seeing Y&T and then hanging out with the band after the gig. Yes, a day of euphoria.

But last night?

Jesus!

I mean Devil!

One of the heaviest fuckking metal shows I've ever been to and actually LOVED!!!

PAT!

You must listen to me and I know you trust me.

I hung out with so many Metal Legends last night and every single one of them was so polite. Sweet, nice and incredible. I have tears as I type this.

It blew me away.

All of these metal guys I grew up with as a kid I was now talking to and it was just something that makes me soooo happy! Even their wives and girlfriends were so nice and sweet to us on the bus.

I know regardless of how crazy and zany I am on here I have had a wonderful life, but man, I still have this "Burning Heart" inside me to be in a killer rock and roll band. Yes Pat, I just went Vandenberg on your ass.

I think thanks to being obsessed and in love with music my entire life helps me be who I am around the rocker population. I can hold my own with rock stars. I have no fear and I have the knowledge of ROCK etched inside my wired brain. No, I do do drugs. I do drink beer. That's it.

But enough of that nonsense.

Lie for instance Pat and I know this isn't a pm. I don't care about being me in public.

When I was on the bus with John Bush I asked him. "John, I am sure you have heard of Rock Candy Records, well they remastered and reloaded "March Of The Saint" and "Nomad." Do you get any royalties from the units that are sold? He said, "Nope!" I guess he sold the rights to his earlier albums. That sucks but I guess it's normal? I said, "Well then how the hell did Nikki Sixx walk into Elektra and demand buying back the Crue's music and they let him? John said... "because they are a very successful band."

Simple and true.

To make it in the music biz is so damn tough.

I don't know how musicians do it today!

• Like 2

I like the project Earl. I was listening to the latest album a couple of days ago, it's good, and the first one is even better.

Thanks Pat!

I got home way too late to thread about this last night! Last night was EPIC! I lived the METAL DREAM!

I agree! I just listened to the firs Metal Allegiance album tonight! I LOVE IT!

The second one is on order! I just ordered both Japanese pressings! The first album have a bonus track!!!

METAL FOREVER BROTHER!

I wish you were with me last night.

Words truly can not express how I am feeling about last night yet here I am typing words about it.

I am still buzzing from last night. Very rare for me brother.

After a Rush show I would stay naturally high for a few days.

Seeing Y&T and then hanging out with the band after the gig. Yes, a day of euphoria.

But last night?

Jesus!

I mean Devil!

One of the heaviest fuckking metal shows I've ever been to and actually LOVED!!!

PAT!

You must listen to me and I know you trust me.

I hung out with so many Metal Legends last night and every single one of them was so polite. Sweet, nice and incredible. I have tears as I type this.

It blew me away.

All of these metal guys I grew up with as a kid I was now talking to and it was just something that makes me soooo happy! Even their wives and girlfriends were so nice and sweet to us on the bus.

I know regardless of how crazy and zany I am on here I have had a wonderful life, but man, I still have this "Burning Heart" inside me to be in a killer rock and roll band. Yes Pat, I just went Vandenberg on your ass.

I think thanks to being obsessed and in love with music my entire life helps me be who I am around the rocker population. I can hold my own with rock stars. I have no fear and I have the knowledge of ROCK etched inside my wired brain. No, I do do drugs. I do drink beer. That's it.

But enough of that nonsense.

Lie for instance Pat and I know this isn't a pm. I don't care about being me in public.

When I was on the bus with John Bush I asked him. "John, I am sure you have heard of Rock Candy Records, well they remastered and reloaded "March Of The Saint" and "Nomad." Do you get any royalties from the units that are sold? He said, "Nope!" I guess he sold the rights to his earlier albums. That sucks but I guess it's normal? I said, "Well then how the hell did Nikki Sixx walk into Elektra and demand buying back the Crue's music and they let him? John said... "because they are a very successful band."

Simple and true.

To make it in the music biz is so damn tough.

I don't know how musicians do it today!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

Sounds like a great night, Earl! I’m glad that you had a good time :)

Thank you Bean Tor And The Snow Cat! LOVE YA!

You’re welcome, ya metal maniac! The snow cat is purring—these videos are apparently lullabies for her :LOL:

• Like 2

KILLER STUFF BROTHER! I'M A METAL FREAK!

HOPE YOU ARE PROUD! LOL!

Aye!

There's loads of these online, The Number of the Beast with Nita Strauss, although she gets trashed in the comments section for being "sloppy"!

Yeah I get it Pat. It's not supposed to be about perfection. It's a Metal Family getting together and having fun! FUCKK PERFECTION! It's not an anal retentive Rush Rectum Concert! LOL!

They fuckked a few times last night. Hell, it's METAL! it's MUSIC! Hell I've seen Rush fuckk up many times in my life. Nothing is perfect!

Oh Pat! You are my "HERO HERO!"

Love

JUDAS PRIEST

Cranking this now.

• Like 2

UNHOLY DIVER PAT! YOU KILL ME!

I can't believe I hung out with Ellison, Portnoy and Skonick last night! FIRST CLASS HUMANS!!!!!! My heart is buzzing like hummingbird wings!

Oh I love JOHN BUSH TOO!!!

This is HEAR N AID on HGH!

What an incredible homage to Ronnie James Dio! THE GREATEST!!!!! RIP!!! I'm tearing up again!

I LIVE FOR METAL! I LIVE FOR MUSIC! I LIVE FOR RUSH! I LIVE FOR ME!

LONG LIVE ALL ROCK AND ROLL FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!

PORTNOY RULES!

I LOVE YOU RONNIE!

YOU RULE PAT!

FRIENDS FOREVER!

This is an amazing homage to STARS!!!!

• Like 2

I should write a song tonight called.

"I'm High On Rock N Roll"

Has it been done yet Pat?

I'm "Naturally Wired!"

Love,

VAN HAGAR

Pat!

It's funny to note!

Sammy Hagar And The Circle with Don Felder played here in Concord Ca last night. I was going to go.

But them my buddy told me "fuckkk Sammy Hagar, we are going into San Francisco for some serious METAL! Oh and I have passed! "You will probably get to meet your boy Mike!" LOL!

Amazing.

I love the Universe. I love luck. A Ghost Of A Chance?

I never knew I would get to talk with Mike in a mellow quiet surrounding. One on one. So killer.

Hey Rod!

I love you too Rush Brother!

You were right when you met Mike and the Neal Morse Band. Very cool and nice.

ROCKA ROLLA PAT!

• Like 2

I can't believe I hung out with Ellison, Portnoy and Skonick last night! FIRST CLASS HUMANS!!!!!! My heart is buzzing like hummingbird wings!

What an incredible homage to Ronnie James Dio! THE GREATEST!!!!! RIP!!! I'm tearing up again!

PORTNOY RULES!

I LOVE YOU RONNIE!

YOU RULE PAT!

FRIENDS FOREVER!

Yeah it's a good version. Even Ripper Owens is in there!

• Like 1

I should write a song tonight called.

"I'm High On Rock N Roll"

Has it been done yet Pat?

I'm "Naturally Wired!"

Love,

VAN HAGAR

Pat!

It's funny to note!

Sammy Hagar And The Circle with Don Felder played here in Concord Ca last night. I was going to go.

But them my buddy told me "fuckkk Sammy Hagar, we are going into San Francisco for some serious METAL! Oh and I have passed! "You will probably get to meet your boy Mike!" LOL!

Amazing.

I love the Universe. I love luck. A Ghost Of A Chance?

I never knew I would get to talk with Mike in a mellow quiet surrounding. One on one. So killer.

Hey Rod!

I love you too Rush Brother!

You were right when you met Mike and the Neal Morse Band. Very cool and nice.

ROCKA ROLLA PAT!

:haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

HOPE YOU ARE PROUD! LOL!

Aye!

There's loads of these online, The Number of the Beast with Nita Strauss, although she gets trashed in the comments section for being "sloppy"!

Yeah I get it Pat. It's not supposed to be about perfection. It's a Metal Family getting together and having fun! FUCKK PERFECTION! It's not an anal retentive Rush Rectum Concert! LOL!

They fuckked a few times last night. Hell, it's METAL! it's MUSIC! Hell I've seen Rush fuckk up many times in my life. Nothing is perfect!

Love

JUDAS PRIEST

Cranking this now.

This project has all kind of incarnations!

What was Skolnick like?

• Like 1

Well well well! Time for you Rushhead Haters to start swinging. Star slagging, start roasting or even ripping me! Oh yeah baby!

Bring it on because my skin is a lot thicker than what most you cyber humans believe to be so true!

I really don't care what anyone says about me on here. I will continue to be me and "SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!" FUKKKK IT!

I had one of the greatest METAL nights of my life last night! YES PAT TREEDUCK PUCK! THIS METAL THREAD IS DEDICATED TO YOU!!!!!!!

Where shall art begin????

So I am sure most of you METALHEADS know who is in the All Star Band called Metal Allegiance. Testament guys. Megadeth guys, Machine Head guys, Armored Saint guy and Mike Portnoy on the drum kit of course!!

Well!

Thanks to good fortune, one of my greatest most closed friends and metal brothers on the planet is a very close friend for John Bush. Of course from Armored Saint fame. He has one of the greatest metal voices still on the planet.

Anywho, John gave us tix and VIP passes. We were able to hang on the tour bus too.

You guys wouldn't believe who I fuckking met on the bus.

Dave Ellison from Megadeath. Phil from Machine Head. On and on and on. I was blown away how wonderful and nice these old METAL LEGENDS were to my buddy Dan and I throughout the entire night. I even saw Mike on the sidewalk, but at that point I left him alone.

I had a feeling I would get a chance to meet Mike after the show and see where our conversation would go.

The night was beyond amazing.

Some hot woman from KAMELOT was a guest on stage and did some crazy growl. Oh Pat, I instantly thought of you. A totally hot beautiful woman singing that cookie monster shite. It's so funny because in the after party, I met her. She was soooooo sweet and so nice! KAMELOT is coming here in October and she wants to hang with Dan and I again! Metal Musicians are SO NICE!

The lead singer from MASTODON showed up and sang some tunes.

EXODUS showed up and did a three song reunion.

Not my cup o tea but they were heavy as fuckk. Right up your ally Pat!

The drummer from Anthrax showed up too and they did a few covers with John Bush on vocals. The guy is a fuckking METAL GOD!

Armored Saint is so underrated.

"MARCH OF THE SAINT!!" Hello?

They did some deep cut by Metallica and "The Trooper" by Maiden. Also "Iron Fist" by MOTORHEAD!

They also did "Peace Sells" thanks to the great Dave Ellison. OMG, he was soooooooooooooooo nice too!!!

I mentioned to Dave and some of the other guys that I just saw Y&T at The Fillmore a few weeks ago.

They all love Dave Meniketti and of course the band! DUH!

IT"S A FUCKKING HEAVY METAL FAMILY HERE IN THE BAY AREA!!

I felt like part of the family too! I've been listening to Megadeth, Testament, Armored Saint and Anthrax since the early 80's! I fit right in baby!

Taling metal and talking about RUSH to Legends!!

So now.........

Let me clear my throat.

Yet my hands will still do all the talking.

After the gig we went upstairs and hung out with all of these amazing musicians.

I met the guitar player from one of the opening bands and he told me his dad is the original drummer in Neil Diamond's band!!! I almost had a heart attack! This guy's dad is the drummer on "Hot August Night!" One of the greatest live albums ever made.

I know you think I'm nucking futs but it's all one big circle. One big musical connection. I was the only one in that room who was blown away! I hugged that guy and shedded at tear! I'm a Neil Diamond freak! So he told me a story. The dude said... "when I was really young I would get to hang out with Neil. One day I sat on his lap and Neil told me..... kid, if you ever want to make it in the music business make sure you write the hook." Ummmm "Hello Again?" get it? A Neil Diamond song! LOL! Neil is a HOOK MASTER!! I love Neil! Thank the Universe I saw him three times in my life!

So...

As we were talking I saw Mike walking though the balcony area. A few minutes later he was walking right up to me so I decided to approach him.

I'm like...... "Mike! How are you? My name is Earl. The last time I met you was at The Stone for the Images And Words Tour." He was like, "oh cool! I remember that show!" I was wearing my Grace Under Pressure Tour Tee shirt last night. I said..... "Mike! Do you like my GUP tee? I was 16 when I saw this tour at the Cow Palace it changed my life!" Mike said.... "yes! I saw that same tour too! It blew my mind! Of course I saw it in New York!" I said of course! Incredible show! Mike, I've seen Rush 60 times in my life since 1984!" He looked at me and his eyes almost popped out of his head! He laughed and I shook his hand! I then asked to get my pic with him and my buddy Dan! He was sooooooooooooooo nice!! It was his birthday too! I wished him a happy birthday. He was so cool. They gave him a cake on the stage during the show and everyone sang happy birthday to Mike.

So you never know what is going to happen in life when you meet someone. Sometimes they may be cranky and standoffish or they can be totally fuckking cool.

So with that being said, I must apologize for making fun of Mike on here.

He was so engaging and so sincere and nice to me! We totally bonded over other Rush stories! I told him about my experience in Toronto on the Grapes Under Pressure IV wine tour. He was like a little kid and so happy for me that I went. He told me.... "Oh yeah man, Geddy and Alex are great guys! So cool you got to hang with them!"

Amazing.

I was also lucky enough to sit with Alex Skolnick from Testament. My GOD, I was never a big Testament fan but Alex's tone and shredding blew my mind last night and I told him! He was so nice and flattered. He asked me how his tone was. I said it was great! We then talked about Dave Meniketti because Alex grew up near me in San Ramon back in the late Seventies. So we talked about the old days and hard rock and heavy metal. Alex was soooooooo awesome too! he gave me a guitar pick!! I was also lucky enough to get a set list!

So then we are all about to leave and my buddy Dan tells me we need to find a place to eat because John from SAINT is hungry.

So at 2 am in the morning we find this packed mexican joint. We all order burritos and shoot the shit till three am in the morning!

Fuckk. I didn't get home till 3:40 in the morning!

It was truly one of the greatest nights of my life!!!

Typing words about my experience does not do it justice, but hell, here is my night for many of you to read!

Ask me any questions.

Rip me apart for being a Portnoy guy now. Look I get it, but hey, at least I'm an honest guy.

Mike Portony is a GREAT GUY!!!!!

If you don't agree, I get it.

Then please just.....

"PULL ME UNDER!"

RUSH ON BITCHES!

METAL RULES FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!

Absolutely awesome! I f-ing love it!!! :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

You’re welcome, ya metal maniac! The snow cat is purring—these videos are apparently lullabies for her :LOL:

Anytime! Yes I am a metal maniac and I love having no filter on a public forum!!

Goodnight "OCTOPUSSY!"

That goes to Baby Cat too!

Love,

JAMES BOND

• Like 1

Anytime! Yes I am a metal maniac and I love having no filter on a public forum!!

Goodnight "OCTOPUSSY!"

That goes to Baby Cat too!

Love,

JAMES BOND

Eight females on this Rush Forum love me.

"SHOCK ME!" Put on your black leather.

Signed,

"KISS" ME! KISS ME! KISS ME!

I am THE CURE LOL!

I know those who love me know I'm just a goof.

Sad, many take me serious. Love it! Ciao!

This metalhead is fuckking tired from last night.

METAL RULES! RUSH FRUITS DROOL! LOL!

Rush took my "cherry" in 1984! LOL!

I am sure some of you want 73 to issue a WARRANT for my arrest!

Leave me alone and eat some "CHERRY PIE!" LOL!

PORTNOY RULES!

I LOVE YOU RONNIE!

YOU RULE PAT!

FRIENDS FOREVER!

Yeah it's a good version. Even Ripper Owens is in there!

I love Ripper. Better than that BLAZE TIT in Iron Maiden!

HOPE YOU ARE PROUD! LOL!

Aye!

Love

JUDAS PRIEST

Cranking this now.

This project has all kind of incarnations!

What was Skolnick like?

Oh Pat!

Alex was so nice!

After my spirited and fun conversation with Mike, I looked over to my left and I saw Alex sitting there at a table with a couple of chicks.

Well, you know me Pat. No fear and I go for it man.

Confidence is King.

Even when dating. Confidence is a HUGE turn on for women! Trust me. I KNOW!

I'm living my life in reverse Pat.

Was married as you know for 19 years young. Faithful. Loving. Successful. Paid for everything. Still am.

Alas regardless, I have my freedom and it's been a wonderful rollercoaster ride. We are all on one. Depends on which coaster you board in life.

Anyway, back to Alex.

I just walked up to him and asked him if I could sit down and chat.

He said.. "Sure"

So had a nice conversation about many other guitar players on the planet.

Of course he loves Lifeson and Meniketti.

I hope I'm not repeating myself.

But hey I go forward. I don't read back.

Alex was so down to earth and cool.

I couldn't believe that he asked me if I liked the tone from his guitar during the show.

I told him I loved it and it was clear as crystal. I could hear every note.

He then said... "well Earl, nice to meet you, I think we better take that picture." So I got the hint. My buddy took my pic with Alex and I shook his hand and went on my way.

I might have told you that the Testament guys were from San Ramon California. I was down the freeway from them in Alamo Danville area.

Anyway I told him that I have a horrible commute from Concord to Hayward.

He felt bad for me.

It's hell.

Anyway.

Alex is an amazing guy.

Pat.

I met so many Metal Legends in one little night.

They were all first class and nice to me.

They listened to me and they knew I was legit with my metal knowledge.

I was honored and so lucky to be there last night.

I challenge Eddie Trunk to a ROCK OFF!

Pat!

YOU AND I WOULD BLOW THAT POSER AWAY!

Love ya!

Nite Nite..............

"Life's A Bitch" is the new ACCEPT single. HOLY SHITE IT RULES!!!!!!! GET IT!