Summer is coming! Awkward Rush swim trunks available! :lol:

blueschica

does :spitwater: anyone :spitwater: want :spitwater: neils :spitwater: face :spitwater: on :spitwater: their :spitwater: crotch :laughing guy: well someone had to say it! :wtf: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yes, thank you. Someone did have to say it.

His face is split too.

So many levels to this one... :unsure:

• Like 1

Gosh these are terrible! Who on earth would wear them?

Probably Alex.

does :spitwater: anyone :spitwater: want :spitwater: neils :spitwater: face :spitwater: on :spitwater: their :spitwater: crotch :laughing guy: well someone had to say it! :wtf: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Both of these posts made me laugh so hard! Good question, librarian! When I saw Neil's face on the front of swim trunks I was thinking that too! :LOL:

• Like 3

Probably Alex.

Both of these posts made me laugh so hard! Good question, librarian! When I saw Neil's face on the front of swim trunks I was thinking that too! :LOL:

I always thought Neil was more representative of an ass than a dick. But either way works I guess.
  • Like 3

:LOL:

I may have to get the Hemi trunks

so you're saying your ok with the naked dude pointing at your junk?

The good news is we can't see his face, so we don't know if he doing this :o or this :LOL:.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Probably Alex.

This is one of the funniest threads we've had in a long time. :) :cheers:

• Like 3

:rfl:

Your 20000th post will go down in TRF history as one in which you laughed at a joke about the risque placement of Neil's face. :)

• Like 4

Your 20000th post will go down in TRF history as one in which you laughed at a joke about the risque placement of Neil's face. :)

Lol!

My 20,000th post was actually in the "Meaningful Quotations" thread.

Very profound and poignant, I assure you.

:)

• Like 3

Lol!

My 20,000th post was actually in the "Meaningful Quotations" thread.

Very profound and poignant, I assure you.

:)

Yup

giphy.gif

to you too.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

fu1RGb5l.png

Whoever designed these must have it in for Neil.

Yeah, you cut out a hole in them and make neil look quite interesting

Mr snuffaluffagus....

Probably Alex.

I always thought Neil was more representative of an ass than a dick. But either way works I guess.

:LOL: :lol: Poor Neil! Of all the people to be plastered on someone's private parts!

• Like 3

Hold Your Fire could be a good one.

I guess they have some limits; I didn't see a Power Windows version either! :LOL:

or caress of steel!!!! :hi: well, hello!
  • Like 3

I guess they have some limits; I didn't see a Power Windows version either! :LOL:

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

Brings a whole new meaning to the Fountain of Lamneth.
  • Like 4

Brings a whole new meaning to the Fountain of Lamneth.

:rfl: :rfl: I'll never look at some of these songs the same way again! :o

• Like 3

fu1RGb5l.png

Whoever designed these must have it in for Neil.

Yeah, you cut out a hole in them and make neil look quite interesting

Mr snuffaluffagus....

Probably Alex.

:LOL: :lol: Poor Neil! Of all the people to be plastered on someone's private parts!

Attention all planets of the Solar Federation

This dude's got some funky smelling balls

Those trunks also give new meaning to the lyrics:

Stick it out

Don't swallow the poison

Spit it out

Don't swallow your pride

• Like 1