Rush is now releasing Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland on vinyl record.

YYZumbi

And now it's time for the next live record to be released on vinyl record. This time it is Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland. They seem to skip Snakes & Arrows Live. I hope they release that one later!

But who here is going to buy the Time Machine live record on vinyl record? I know I am! As soon as I am able to pre-order it on my swedish record website, I will! I love the Rush In Rio vinyl record set, so this is going to be awesome! :)

https://rushbackstage.com/product/6XLPRU030/rush-time-machine-2011-live-in-cleveland-4lp?cp=102112_105147

• Like 1

This thread represents everything I have just mentioned in my latest boring rant

Yup

A snooze fest.

Yet "WE HOLD ON"

For nothing.

Leave the forum then, if you feel like that...

Stop complaining.

• Like 3

I think it should come with an offer - if you mail in your Moving Pictures Live vinyl - you get 50% off, that's would be fair.

That release (The vinyl) sounds like crap. If they didn't do anything to improve it, then I'm out on this one too. I'd be all over this if it were done properly.

I think it should come with an offer - if you mail in your Moving Pictures Live vinyl - you get 50% off, that's would be fair.

That release (The vinyl) sounds like crap. If they didn't do anything to improve it, then I'm out on this one too. I'd be all over this if it were done properly.

Unbelievable that someone would produce official product like that. Like some one deliberately sabotaged it to make it sound that bad

If any live albums ever needed the Unleashed in the Studio treatment, it would be SNA-Live and TMT - for Geddy's vox and the drum sound.
  • Like 1

I’m out on this one. It sounded bad on plastic CD. I can’t imagine it sounding any better on vinyl record.

I'm fine with the CD, but the vinyl (Moving Pictures Live) sounds like crap. I doubt they'll bother remastering it for vinyl,

• Like 1