What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Just had a long talk with Management about my wages, my job and my working environment. It didn’t go very well.

Of course the Boss is gonna say, “I can’t do anything about your wages.” It’s all controlled by the Company, you know. The new guy working right next to me is making $1.40 an hour more than I am, but that’s just too bad for me. :facepalm:

Just had a long talk with Management about my wages, my job and my working environment. It didn’t go very well.

Of course the Boss is gonna say, “I can’t do anything about your wages.” It’s all controlled by the Company, you know. The new guy working right next to me is making $1.40 an hour more than I am, but that’s just too bad for me. :facepalm:

That is total crap. Sorry to hear

• Like 1

That is total crap. Sorry to hear

She even said that the new guy wasn’t making more than me. (He told me to my face that he was) She either flat out lied to me or she’s not informed about what the new employees are making. I think it’s the latter. She's not informed about a lot of things.

Edited by Principled Man

The "do your research" and "stop being PC" crowd is PC and fails to do research on a comedian. Oh, wait. It's okay if your kind is rude and deplorable but nobody else. FU and your clutched pearls, Karen. You're not getting squeaky clean (pre predator) Cosby humor.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/affion-crocketts-stand-up-set-interrupted-by-offended-karen-news.142815.html

How did I reward myself for getting the booster shot today? Misunderstanding what my neighbor said about the city's autumn leaf vacuum service.

I emptied all my huge bags of leaves out by the curb this morning.

The vacuum service ended last week. I had to re-bag everything.... :facepalm:

• Like 3

How did I reward myself for getting the booster shot today? Misunderstanding what my neighbor said about the city's autumn leaf vacuum service.

Ugh! That's a lot of work! Ours ended recently as well. The town dates haven't really kept up with global warming or something . . . we still have 2 big maples with all of their leaves on.

• Like 2

Ugh! That's a lot of work! Ours ended recently as well. The town dates haven't really kept up with global warming or something . . . we still have 2 big maples with all of their leaves on.

I need the exercise, so it’s all good. Still battling to lose the 15 pounds I swore to lose this summer. :lol:

• Like 2

https://www.ign.com/...ored-on-hbo-max

Let me get this straight. A service that is known for playing uncensored movies is censoring movies? Then again, I expect idiocy from a company that funded OAN and Corporate News Network. Screw ATT. You're a company that owns the Freddy Kruger movies and has shows like Sopranos and Game Of Thrones, not freaking Disney. Showtime and Starz better not pull this crap or I'm not renewing them either. It would be like Paramount Plus and Showtime censoring all the 80s Friday The 13th movies.

This steroid wokeness is just as bad as this extremist Qanon domestic terrorism. Use some common sense and find a middle ground, ffs.

Edited by invisible airwave

Judge: OK, Mr. Juror, you want to be excused from this high-profile trial because your wife surprised you with a Christmas vacation?

Juror: Yes, your Honor. I would really like to go!

Judge: Can't you delay the trip until after the trial is over?

Juror: Not at all, your Honor. It would cause a great financial burden for us!

Judge: Well....I suppose that's a good enough reason. Off you go!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-30/maxwell-juror-with-surprise-vacation-tickets-excused-from-trial?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business

• Like 2

https://www.ign.com/...ored-on-hbo-max

Let me get this straight. A service that is known for playing uncensored movies is censoring movies? Then again, I expect idiocy from a company that funded OAN and Corporate News Network. Screw ATT. You're a company that owns the Freddy Kruger movies and has shows like Sopranos and Game Of Thrones, not freaking Disney. Showtime and Starz better not pull this crap or I'm not renewing them either. It would be like Paramount Plus and Showtime censoring all the 80s Friday The 13th movies.

This steroid wokeness is just as bad as this extremist Qanon domestic terrorism. Use some common sense and find a middle ground, ffs.

Is this about Birds of Prey? I read this was a technical issue that has since been resolved.

Judge: OK, Mr. Juror, you want to be excused from this high-profile trial because your wife surprised you with a Christmas vacation?

Juror: Yes, your Honor. I would really like to go!

Judge: Can't you delay the trip until after the trial is over?

Juror: Not at all, your Honor. It would cause a great financial burden for us!

Judge: Well....I suppose that's a good enough reason. Off you go!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-30/maxwell-juror-with-surprise-vacation-tickets-excused-from-trial?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business

And?

I saw Licorice Pizza at my first ever visit to the legendary Fox Westwood Village Regency theater. Great movie but the projector screwed up at the beginning by not having the audio in the first minute and didn't even bother to rewind. No MGM roar on that one and the audience including me was livid. YOU HAD ONE JOB. Edited by invisible airwave