What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

A news report on the growing body guard for hire app in NYC and other cities.

:facepalm: and :LOL:

Does that mean an actual person protecting you from whatever OR is it some kind of app that filters harmful messages or posts?

Either one seems like a waste of money unless you’re a known public figure.

He's the one

Who likes all our pretty songs

And he likes to sing along

And he likes to shoot his gun

But he knows not what it means

Knows not what it means

http://i.imgur.com/LD5pv7S.jpg

Imho, misusing a song is one of the least real issues associated with the MAGA troupe.

• Like 3

Does that mean an actual person protecting you from whatever OR is it some kind of app that filters harmful messages or posts?

An actual person who will shadow you down Mean Street, USA. A total waste of money...unless you live in Portland. :P

An actual person who will shadow you down Mean Street, USA. A total waste of money...unless you live in Portland. :P

Jeez. It would be the more stupid situation. This is the best I can make out of that idiocy:

http://youtu.be/NzRDoDV8Sbo

Enjoyable old flick.

It's just the job a potential serial killer has been waiting for.

"Listen officer, she only paid me to protect her for an hour. After that, I don't know what happened "

It's just the job a potential serial killer has been waiting for.

"Listen officer, she only paid me to protect her for an hour. After that, I don't know what happened "

:LOL:

Guiliani held a press conference in Philadelphia this morning in a drab parking lot, not at the Four Seasons hotel, but in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping, located in a drab strip mall in between Fantasy Island Adult Book Store and Delaware Valley Cremation Center. :laughing guy: :facepalm: :16ton:
  • Like 1

Guiliani held a press conference in Philadelphia this morning in a drab parking lot, not at the Four Seasons hotel, but in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping, located in a drab strip mall in between Fantasy Island Adult Book Store and Delaware Valley Cremation Center. :laughing guy: :facepalm: :16ton:

That was so weird! There is a big Four Seasons Hotel in Philadelphia and people were wpndering if it was a scheduling mix up? Or if they got landscaping company mixed up with tree nursery and thought it would be a scenic place for photos? But yeah, not a good look. :)

• Like 1

I don't mind gender balanced shows like Kelly & Ryan. I only hate programs that have a panel of women and no men.

I just find them so idiotic and gossipy. A tremendous waste of time. This one is the worst:

The-Talk.jpg

I don't mind gender balanced shows like Kelly & Ryan. I only hate programs that have a panel of women and no men.

I just find them so idiotic and gossipy. A tremendous waste of time. This one is the worst:

The-Talk.jpg

Anyone who has ever been forced to watch "The View" shed a bit of a tear about your post. If that show was around in 1920 the 19th Amendment would never have passed.

Please note that this is not a defense of excrement like "The Talk" or "The Real", both of which are running on an infinite loop in the 8th level of hell.

• Like 1

Chino Moreno needs to set him straight with this yelling fire in a crowded theater BS. Stephen can SHOVE IT with this tone def nonsense. Thank goodness he's not the songwriter. I'm sure Chi Cheng is spinning in his grave. This one hurts because I love this band. They walked so Linkin Park could run.

https://uproxx.com/i...cines-covid-19/

Edited by invisible airwave

I'm giving myself a big :facepalm: for having my phone on "Silent" while waiting for the clinic to call me back about getting tested for coronavirus.

Every time they called me, no ringy-dingy, and I missed the call. :smash: After 7 hours of such incompetence, I finally got to talk to them.

• Like 2

The junk and solicitation mail I continue to receive in Karen's name. The soliciting entities are being emailed to stop, but I'm still getting a ton of crap. Lots of Medicare supplemental insurance disinformation. I'm sorely tempted to show up at the post office with a copy of her death certificate and a request to have this shite marked "refused, deceased" and returned to sender.

The-Talk.jpg

No wonder Vince Neil and Billy Corgan found Sharon difficult and they're no stranger to diva behavior either.

He went full Poe's Law today quoting My Cousin Vinny. He was serious about that?

• Like 1

After a shooting at the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, in which eight people were wounded, Mayor Dennis McBride issued a statement:

"Mayfair has a strict no-gun policy. If the shooter had complied with that policy, no one would have been hurt."

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

After a shooting at the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, in which eight people were wounded, Mayor Dennis McBride issued a statement:

"Mayfair has a strict no-gun policy. If the shooter had complied with that policy, no one would have been hurt."

For some reason I’m imagining Lt. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) from Naked Gun saying that

• Like 3

He's 100% correct, but he's also clearly pointing out that some people will not follow the law, no matter how many they write, which likely wasn't what he wanted to do.

He's 100% correct, but he's also clearly pointing out that some people will not follow the law, no matter how many they write, which likely wasn't what he wanted to do.

I don`t think I`ve heard a tautology like that before from an official - "if he had followed the law, he wouldn`t have broken the law". Hmmm... philosophy for babies.
  • Like 2

He made two bad mistakes:

1. He spoke not like a city Mayor, who enforces Law and Order, but like a bureaucratic administrator, whose insulated world revolves around "policy" and "procedure".

2. He strongly implied that he's clueless about criminals and nutjobs and how they completely ignore laws as well as his "policies".

• Like 2

In related news, Kyle Rittenhouse was released on bail from My Pillow, Baio and Ricky freaking Shroeder. He can shove a silver spoon up his ass. Alfonso Ribero and Jason Bateman are most likely disappointed.

He also beat up his wife a year ago so of course he's a scumbag like many washed up teen idols back then.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

For some reason I’m imagining Lt. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) from Naked Gun saying that

http://youtu.be/kFEK0Sbq4o8

• Like 2

Someone I know describing Rush as "Neil, Geddy, and the other one." I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT.

Like in the Beyond the Lighted Stage documentary where the guy's like "the bass playing is amazing, the drumming is amazing, the lyrics are amazing..." ummmmmmm

• Like 1