Game of Thrones Season 8! (Spoilers obviously)

Bigbobby10

Who is excited for the final season of Game of Thrones??

This show has became my favorite show since watching it 2 times (tied with Breaking Bad)

There is quote a can bring from the show that I think may describe the ending well.

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention" - Ramsay Bolton

I'm looking forward to it. The show got infinitely better as soon as they got beyond the book. They didn't have to drag things out anymore and just got down to business which was great to finally see.

The zombie dragon is the greatest thing ever. The night king better win this.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to it. The show got infinitely better as soon as they got beyond the book. They didn't have to drag things out anymore and just got down to business which was great to finally see.

Supposedly the last battle is suppose to be longest battle in cinema history, so that is very exciting.

Also the last battle is supposedly makes "Battle of the Bastards look like a theme park". That was said by Peter Dinklage

I completely disagree. This show was incredible, and the only sub par season was the last one. Far too rushed.

I completely disagree. This show was incredible, and the only sub par season was the last one. Far too rushed.

See, I've been all about the white walkers and dragons from the start. So the endless dragging of everything out has hurt things for me. Just like the walking dead, this show is top notch when it gets to the big payoff. But they always take a little too long to get there more often than not. This isn't the book, it's a TV show. Pick up the damn pace a little bit lol.

I'm not saying it needs to be rushed but we are now going into the 8th season of a story I think could have been finished in five. Just too much time wasted on things that ultimately didn't matter.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I thought it hit a couple of bumps when it left the books but its been absolutely amazing all the same

I thought it hit a couple of bumps when it left the books but its been absolutely amazing all the same

I think just like the walking dead, this show is designed to be a better viewing through binge watching. But I have been watching this since season two so I haven't done that with this series. Once this season is over I will binge watch it from the start. I have a feeling the stories won't feel as dragged out as they do when only watching as it airs on TV.

I think just like the walking dead, this show is designed to be a better viewing through binge watching. But I have been watching this since season two so I haven't done that with this series. Once this season is over I will binge watch it from the start. I have a feeling the stories won't feel as dragged out as they do when only watching as it airs on TV.

Oh I get ya...definitely prefer my box sets! Only followed the laat two seasons as they aired. Wasn't the same when its one a week.

Yup me too. I’ll say that the wheels fell off. Hope the last season recovers but I doubt it will.

Yup me too. I’ll say that the wheels fell off. Hope the last season recovers but I doubt it will.

But isn't the wheels falling the whole point now that the end is near? There's not supposed to be a diplomatic conclusion.

• Like 3

But isn't the wheels falling the whole point now that the end is near? There's not supposed to be a diplomatic conclusion.

I guess I mean in terms of production- last season seemed very rushed -characters were traveling great distances in very short periods - the epic scope felt diminished - the whole white dragon thing was pretty predictable too. I love the show but the quality slipped.

Going to miss it when it's over.

Hopefully The Wheel of Time, whenever that shows up, will be just as good.

• Like 1

I believe the books ended with season 5 ending, if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I am wrong)

Season 6 is my favorite season by FAR, season 7 is really good also, but some weird choices seemed to be made that don't make sense really, that's where the story writing lacks.

Lets hope season 8 finishes the show strong.

Some of the early spoilers I've read on Reddit appear to have been validated somewhat.

They are disturbing. There's going to be some dying going on. Just saying. Not a happy ending at all.

• Like 1

Some of the early spoilers I've read on Reddit appear to have been validated somewhat.

They are disturbing. There's going to be some dying going on. Just saying. Not a happy ending at all.

Is there a way you can tell me how they were validated without giving out the actual spoiler?

And I do recommend you put your post in the spoiler thing just in case, even though it may be obvious to what will happen

Edited by Bigbobby10

Is there a way you can tell me how they were validated without giving out the actual spoiler?

And I do recommend you put your post in the spoiler thing just in case, even though it may be obvious to what will happen

The showrunners themselves have said that not everyone survives. I don't think I'm giving anything away.

The showrunners themselves have said that not everyone survives. I don't think I'm giving anything away.

You're not giving anything away. It's hardly a spoiler to know that there will be a ton of death coming and the ending will be a sad one. There were no specific details mentioned as to what happens in your post so you're good.

I don’t care about spoilers, I did put spoilers obvious, was just saying in case others care. But I don’t think anyone will mind.

I believe last night or 2 days ago they premiered the first episode to the cast and some others, so that’s interesting.

GANE OF THRONES IS GON BE SAD

Wow...is that really a spoiler?

I believe the title had spoilers obviously in it.....so if you don't want spoilers....

I always say if you're worried about spoilers do not go to an online discussion thread about a show that is currently airing if you're not caught up yet. That's pretty much going to guarantee that you will be spoiled.

• Like 1

And you people think I'm crazy?

I liked the first season. After that? Pure crap.

Guess it is true. Most of you Rush fans need your Dungeons And Dragons, Lord Of The Rings and Game Of Thorns Crap.

Glad I don't fit the mold.

Pure shite.

• Like 1

Guess it is true. Most of you Rush fans need your Dungeons And Dragons, Lord Of The Rings and Game Of Thorns Crap.

Pure shite.

I’m surprised you don’t watch just for the nudity!

I think I’m going blind...bald! Caress of Steel!

Signed,

Blessed and Cursed

• Like 1

Pure shite.

Oh, keep quiet. We all know the reason you don't like this show is because it came out after 1989.

• Like 2