Man listens to RUSH and uploads a video of himself watching on youtube, and another TRF thread emerges like magic...

treeduck

This happens all the time. One of the popular reaction channels like Lost In Vegas do a song and random nobodies gotta copy them by doing the same tune.

Yeah they always choose the same song. So you get about 50 different videos of Rainbow Stargazer, then another 50 of Dio Holy Diver and so on.

• Like 1

This happens all the time. One of the popular reaction channels like Lost In Vegas do a song and random nobodies gotta copy them by doing the same tune.

Yeah they always choose the same song. So you get about 50 different videos of Rainbow Stargazer, then another 50 of Dio Holy Diver and so on.

Yep, see a bunch of those videos pop up on YouTube. I don't mind when it's someone going out of their musical comfort zone to try something new. But when it's just somebody who is blatantly copying the more popular channels, I have no interest.

• Like 2

Yep, see a bunch of those videos pop up on YouTube. I don't mind when it's someone going out of their musical comfort zone to try something new. But when it's just somebody who is blatantly copying the more popular channels, I have no interest.

Aye.

• Like 1