Sloppy Foot Cowboys songs

JARG

Here they are, as a collection/album.

https://soundcloud.c...py-foot-cowboys

Oooh, thanks! I have enjoyed what you and Fridge have put up in the past. :ebert:

Thanks! Fridge has great ideas both as a music writer and as a player.

Very kind of you to say so....the feeling is mutual of course.....

• Like 1

At long last, please find attached our second album titled "Marmalade"

This has been a fascinating project to work on for many reasons....sadly JARG was unavailable due to family commitments, and his loss was definitely an issue.

However, PM&S and Mike stepped up to the plate admirably and I think we managed to create something worthy of the brand.

Stoopid was also unavailable to give as much of his time as with the previous project, but his invaluable tuition, guidance and patience enabled me to provide a passable mix ( I think)

It's not perfect but it's something we're proud of and we hope you enjoy it too!

https://sloppyfootcowboys.bandcamp.com/album/marmalade

• Like 2

Very good Paul.

I've got a request though, how about doing a project where your first goal and ongoing goal is to bring the heaviest, most metal guitar sound that you possibly can. You can use overdriven amps, pedals, whole effects boards whatever, as long as it's geared towards the HEAVIEST sound possible. Now the music in the project, types of songs, whether there's vocals or not etc is entirely up to you, my only stipulation remains the heavy guitars must be brought and they must be the heaviest you can possibly muster. That is all.

• Like 2

Very good Paul.

I've got a request though, how about doing a project where your first goal and ongoing goal is to bring the heaviest, most metal guitar sound that you possibly can. You can use overdriven amps, pedals, whole effects boards whatever, as long as it's geared towards the HEAVIEST sound possible. Now the music in the project, types of songs, whether there's vocals or not etc is entirely up to you, my only stipulation remains the heavy guitars must be brought and they must be the heaviest you can possibly muster. That is all.

And some motherf%^$ing cowbell.

• Like 3

At long last, please find attached our second album titled "Marmalade"

This has been a fascinating project to work on for many reasons....sadly JARG was unavailable due to family commitments, and his loss was definitely an issue.

However, PM&S and Mike stepped up to the plate admirably and I think we managed to create something worthy of the brand.

Stoopid was also unavailable to give as much of his time as with the previous project, but his invaluable tuition, guidance and patience enabled me to provide a passable mix ( I think)

It's not perfect but it's something we're proud of and we hope you enjoy it too!

https://sloppyfootco...album/marmalade

The material and performances are great!