The 2019 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

With KCs playoff history, no Chief fan can be too sanguine.

And the way the Titans have been playing in the postseason, I don't think anyone gets past them.

Besides, KC doesn't have a professional football team anyway.

You must not be actually watching the game.

Nope.

I have a life to live. I will watch that when sports guys pay the money their employers ask their customers to watch them.

:bump:

• Like 1

what a turnaround for niners has this happened before? 3 wins one season then super bowl appearance following season?

I believe they had four wins, which was also true for the 1988 Bengals and one other team whose identity I can't recall.

ETA, the 1999 Rams, who beat the Titans in the Super Bowl that year.

That Titans/Rams game, does that qualify as the closest Super Bowl win in history? I’d need to look that up, I do t recall the final score. I just remember the Titans’ last possession.

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/10/37/27/2225637/7/rawImage.jpg

what a turnaround for niners has this happened before? 3 wins one season then super bowl appearance following season?

I believe they had four wins, which was also true for the 1988 Bengals and one other team whose identity I can't recall.

ETA, the 1999 Rams, who beat the Titans in the Super Bowl that year.

That Titans/Rams game, does that qualify as the closest Super Bowl win in history? I’d need to look that up, I do t recall the final score. I just remember the Titans’ last possession.

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/10/37/27/2225637/7/rawImage.jpg

Final was 23-16

I'm in if someone wants to start it up again. I liked what was done b4 cause I would be pay more attention to games during the season otherwise hockey would be my primary sport interest.