The 2019 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

Must be some other step I'm missing. Is copying and pasting the URL no good?

You have to get rid of the underline. I always copy the link to notepad or Word, and then remove the underline and the “s” from “https”. Then I copy and paste it to TRF.

• Like 1

You have to get rid of the underline. I always copy the link to notepad or Word, and then remove the underline and the “s” from “https”. Then I copy and paste it to TRF.

By god, it worked! I learned something today. A good day.

• Like 1

It's so weird, after so long, for the Chiefs, of all teams, to have one of the most exciting offenses in the league -- and league THAT guy, Mahomes, is the center of attention. What a fun group.

(I'm rooting hard for the Chiefs until they play the Cowboys, just so we're clear . . .)

Yet STILL a defense that is lacking.

10-6. They will go home at some point.

Maybe it's just going to take a game or two for the new defense to come together? Only ten wins? That would be a disappointment, but if they don't get that D sorted, they will go home earlier than they could! If they give up 26 to the Minshew Jaguars, god only knows what Brady & Brown will do to them.

Thanks for the tips!

So, is it too early to say the AFC is a two-horse race?

Thanks for the tips!

So, is it too early to say the AFC is a two-horse race?

It’s too early to say anything! :LOL: Early September = clumsy, erratic and ugly football. Ya just gotta win your games no matter how much you screw up!

"911, where is your emergency?"

"Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, Florida! "

"What is your emergency?"

" Antonio Brown is going to rape the Dolphins! Send somebody to this... "

CLICK.

CLICK.

I would have hung up after "Antonio Br...." :laughing guy:

• Like 1

CLICK.

I would have hung up after "Antonio Br...." :laughing guy:

Indeed! Yesterday morning's line was Pat's by 18.5; I'd of liked some of that action.

Gotta feel for Jim Berry of WFOR here in Miami. He's the MC "sentenced" to a show called "Dolphins 5th Quarter". Pray for him, and bring on the bagheads! Edited by pjbear05

Gotta feel for Jim Berry of WFOR here in Miami. He's the MC "sentenced" to a show called "Dolphins 5th Quarter". Pray for him, and bring on the bagheads!

Still not the toughest job in Florida. That has to be anyone on the grand jury who had to watch video of the Patriots owner getting a hand job in the sex parlor trial.

• Like 1

Gotta feel for Jim Berry of WFOR here in Miami. He's the MC "sentenced" to a show called "Dolphins 5th Quarter". Pray for him, and bring on the bagheads!

Still not the toughest job in Florida. That has to be anyone on the grand jury who had to watch video of the Patriots owner getting a hand job in the sex parlor trial.

Or anyone near Hard Rock whose business depends on fans attending games after September.

OTOH, the easiest job will be cleaning up the stadium in about a week or so. Empty 2 half-filled trash barrels and you’re done.