2019 MLB Season Thread! Harper? Vlad Jr.? A's New Stadium? Play Ball!!

RUSHHEAD666

Milwaukee pitchers are slumpin' big time. Time for them to step up! Even Josh Hader has given up homers in his last three outings!!

:doh: :doh:

Milwaukee pitchers are slumpin' big time. Time for them to step up! Even Josh Hader has given up homers in his last three outings!!

Surprised he went offspeed to Bellinger there.

I only watched the ninth but the home plate umpire had a huge strike zone vertically, which you seldom see.

• Like 1

I only watched the ninth but the home plate umpire had a huge strike zone vertically, which you seldom see.

Against Cain, there were three pitches, all in the same spot - up and in.

He called a strike, then a ball, then strike 3 to end the game. :rage:

I'm loving my Soft White Under"BELLY!"

At least Bellinger is keeping me alive in Fantasy! My screen name in Fantasy is HIGHWAY2BELLINGER. I coined the term before Opening Day! I'm leaving it.

I LOVE YOU BON SCOTT!

My Chokeland A's are JUNK! At least I had last season! 50 year Anniversary and they won 97 games.

Do you know I was born on Feb 15 1968? The Oakland A's first pitch in Oakland was April 17th 1968.

I'm the same age as my Oakland Athletics.

No wonder I'm so fuckked up! LOL!

A's FOREVER!

Regardless of a cheap owner.

Bryce "Pretty Boy" Harper gets thrown out, again, and then "apologizes". During the so-called apology, he's so humble and contrite and says, "they're a better team with me on the field and I let them down". What a pompous douchebag. Even if he's right, try not to pat yourself on the back too much or you might injure your throwing arm.
  • Like 1

Bryce "Pretty Boy" Harper gets thrown out, again, and then "apologizes". During the so-called apology, he's so humble and contrite and says, "they're a better team with me on the field and I let them down". What a pompous douchebag. Even if he's right, try not to pat yourself on the back too much or you might injure your throwing arm.

I drafted that TIT number one in fantasy.

What a disaster.

F IT!

GO A'S!!

TEXAS SUXXX!!!!!!

YAHHOOOOO!

Heading to Toronto to watch my A's play a three game series!

Praying to the Progressive Metal Gods that I will get to watch a game with some Ex Rush guy!

Signed,

Tommy LEE

Catch "The Dirt" right here! NETNIKKIFLIXX!

Hey Ford!

I prefer PRETTY BOY FLOYD!

Signed,

UGLY KID JOE

Rhys Hoskins. 34 second HR trot.

He took so long to round the bases that they ran a Honda commercial while he was in between second and third.

https://www.baseballprospectus.com/news/article/49314/prospectus-hit-list-april-29-2019-avengers-edition/

I know nothing about the Avengers but my guess is that if I did this would probably be pretty funny, so in case you haven't seen it I'll link to it here for your enjoyment.

https://www.baseballprospectus.com/news/article/49314/prospectus-hit-list-april-29-2019-avengers-edition/

I know nothing about the Avengers but my guess is that if I did this would probably be pretty funny, so in case you haven't seen it I'll link to it here for your enjoyment.

thanks for posting! my buddy back in WA will love it.

:cheers:

• Like 1

thanks for posting! my buddy back in WA will love it.

:cheers:

"That's f-ing brilliant!"
  • Like 1

https://www.google.c.../amp/3626164002

"Attendance drops for 12 MLB teams, as loss of gate takes on more permanent look"

The improvement in the weather the article claims, at least for the Cubs and Twins, is very much overstated. Though it was miserable in 2018, it's been just as bad, if not worse this year. There's been much more variance, too. For the Cub home opener it was 71, for the next two, where crowds are much more variable, it was in the 40s.

Tonight in MN, it's 36 and misty. And that's not the worst this season, by a long shot.

Sitting with a record of 19-6 the Tampa Bay Rays not only are the number one team in the AL east. They pretty much have the best record in the entire league! Amazing!!!

They're actually 19-9, with the best record in MLB, by a half game over StL.

• Like 1

When Alan Webster may be an improvement on your $18 million a year pitcher... :facepalm:

My A's are pure shit and i had to sit through three games in Toronto last weekend. They went 1-8 on the road trip. Another heartbreaking walk off by the Pirates.

At least I have Starling Marte in Fantasy. At least I was able to say hello to Geddy last Sunday and show him all of my Oakland A's gear!

Yes, Geddy remembered me!

Blessed, not cursed.

Can't wait to meet Geddy again! Some day I will jam with him. I know it will happen.