A preview of Geddy Lee's Big Beautiful Book of Bass is now online...

Jag2112

Still haven't plucked down your hard-earned cash for a copy of Geddy's fantastic book? Well, you can now read a sample preview of it online:

https://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/gl-bbbob.php

But trust me - nothing compares to holding this massive book in your hands as you make your way through the 400+ pages...

Enjoy-

• Like 4

Still haven't plucked down your hard-earned cash for a copy of Geddy's fantastic book? Well, you can now read a sample preview of it online:

https://www.cygnus-x...sh/gl-bbbob.php

But trust me - nothing compares to holding this massive book in your hands as you make your way through the 400+ pages...

Enjoy-

I've seen the book in person, had some time to thumb through it, and it is worth owning, even if you're not a bass player. The photography, the interviews, the quality of the paper and printing...Geddy didn't skimp on anything. If you're a Rush fan and/or an admirer of unique and vintage instruments, it's worth the money.

• Like 5

Looks like a great book and the fact that Geddy is doing a ton of promo for it, tells us he's really happy with the final product. I still wish he would have nailed down Paul McCartney for an interview.

Looks like a great book and the fact that Geddy is doing a ton of promo for it, tells us he's really happy with the final product. I still wish he would have nailed down Paul McCartney for an interview.

Did he say he wanted to. I never got the impression that he was a HUGE fan of McCartney, but that he did some neat stuff.

I'm still savoring this book. Finally made it to the Fender Jazz Bass Chapter. I've gotten myself distracted with other reading.