Elvis is alive, again! The conspiracies never end!

condemned2bfree

Elvis was alive back in the late 80s. We were on a family road trip to visit relatives in Mississippi and stopped off at a hotel in Nashville. We were heading into a store the next day and as we walked up I looked over to my right and saw him walking towards the store too. When he saw me looking at him he then proceeded to turn his head away and put his hand over his face and walked the other way. I guess he didn't want anyone to take a picture or something.

No, I am not bullshitting here. This actually did happen. My parents figured it was an impersonator who really lived the gimmick to the fullest. Was it really him? I guess I'll never know.

• Like 4

Elvis was alive back in the late 80s. We were on a family road trip to visit relatives in Mississippi and stopped off at a hotel in Nashville. We were heading into a store the next day and as we walked up I looked over to my right and saw him walking towards the store too. When he saw me looking at him he then proceeded to turn his head away and put his hand over his face and walked the other way. I guess he didn't want anyone to take a picture or something.

No, I am not bullshitting here. This actually did happen. My parents figured it was an impersonator who really lived the gimmick to the fullest. Was it really him? I guess I'll never know.

The Enquirer wouldn't lie.

Where's MysticRythm to weigh in on this? He's Elvis' nephew.

Impressive! :yes:

When I met him down In Little Rock he shared stories of backyard bbq at Graceland. Pretty cool stuff.
  • Like 1

Where's MysticRythm to weigh in on this? He's Elvis' nephew.

Impressive! :yes:

When I met him down In Little Rock he shared stories of backyard bbq at Graceland. Pretty cool stuff.

I thought you were joking. You're serious?

Yep. :)

My son and I had just been to Graceland on our trip around the States when we met up with MR.

• Like 2

I wonder if it is still unsafe to get between the King and his television?

You'll be ok, unless there is a Televangelist on at the time.

Or Robert Goulet.

• Like 1

I wonder if it is still unsafe to get between the King and his television?

You'll be ok, unless there is a Televangelist on at the time.

Or Robert Goulet.

:ebert: