The 50 Club

YYZ Working Man

Does the Osteo Biflex stuff work? :unsure:

No. It's a lot of money too. Are your aches and pains starting? If so, for me at least, the best remedy is ibuprofen.

Thank You. Good to know. :sundog:

Remember the child hood song, Head, shoulders, knees and toes? It has a whole new meaning for me now :LOL:

There's nothing like being young.

There's nothing like being happy! :) I'd much rather be old and happy than young and miserable. God, don't let me become old AND miserable! :LOL:

I turned fiddy last spring. T'weren't no biggie.

"May as well enjoy yourself, this shit-show can't go on forever." - Omar Khayyam

• Like 3

No. It's a lot of money too. Are your aches and pains starting? If so, for me at least, the best remedy is ibuprofen.

Ibuprofen doesn't do a darn thing for me. Never has. I use Extra Strength Excedrin, although that doesn't do much for muscle pain. Anhiliates headaches though. Migranes also...

WTccoRm.jpg

To be honest, 50 and 30 didn't bother me at all. 40 was the one where I said, "holy sh*t, I'm 40."

I turned 51 a few months ago. Kind of funny to be "in my 50s" rather than just 50.

I said the same thing when I got to 40, only what I actually said: "Holy f***, I'm 40!"

• Like 2

Not sure if this is a thing but I'm about to join a club next week by force that I'm not exited about but grateful to have made it this far.. Lol.

Please accept me !

Cheers to 50 :facepalm:

You'll find that you heal quicker and lose weight easier.

Brilliant!

Hahahaha!

That was great.

:)

Indeed! :D

• Like 1

Not sure if this is a thing but I'm about to join a club next week by force that I'm not exited about but grateful to have made it this far.. Lol.

Please accept me !

Welcome to the club! Get ready to become good friends with pain medication. Whether it be over-the-counter or prescription, you'll get there. If you're not already, that is.

• Like 3

I actually read that wrong. I thought it said "Oxo Buffalo" ... :facepalm:

Oxo Buffaloes don't work either...lol

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 2

Please accept me !

Welcome to the club! Get ready to become good friends with pain medication. Whether it be over-the-counter or prescription, you'll get there. If you're not already, that is.

And as soon as you take care of one ache/pain, you get another.

And move slowly. Never know when you will throw something out of whack.

When I was young, my mother would always say to me, "Lor, there's nothing like being young." I had no idea what she meant all those years ago when she said that, but I do now.

Once again, my mother was right.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 4

Maybe we can start a geriatric division. :codger:

Bwahaha, I'm in (68)!

Are you really??? Good. There's someone older than me here. ;)

If I get one more Medicare supplemental insurance endorsement in the mail, I'll scream.

Just got my first Medicare endorsement earlier this week! lol With my retirement from FORD, I'm gonna get together with my Sister and her hubby and figure this out soon....

Xq9Nl1D.png

• Like 1

If you look good no one knows you're 50, so you never get the effects of it. That's the solution.

I've always had a baby face, so even with the gray in my hair people are shocked to find out how old I am. I feel my age mostly in my lack of energy, although that could be changed if I just get my diet under control. As far as pain issues, my knees and back act up occasionally, but I use Tylenol because of othe pain reliievers interacting with all the other meds I take.
  • Like 1

Bwahaha, I'm in (68)!

If I get one more Medicare supplemental insurance endorsement in the mail, I'll scream.

Just got my first Medicare endorsement earlier this week! lol With my retirement from FORD, I'm gonna get together with my Sister and her hubby and figure this out soon....

Xq9Nl1D.png

I turn 65 in July so I am getting bombarded with Medicare mail. I throw them all out.

• Like 1

Bwahaha, I'm in (68)!

Xq9Nl1D.png

I turn 65 in July so I am getting bombarded with Medicare mail. I throw them all out.

Me too.

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1