"Synthapy For The Devil" The Rolling Stones Meets "Roll The Bones!" It's All Pop Music To Me!

RUSHHEAD666

Amazing thread about the Synth Years.

I just think it's all rock and roll and music.

I am a total hypocrite because I love love love love love to rip on music I can't stand too.

So hey it is what it is.

Not much to say really. Nothing ground breaking or moving to make this topic last on the front page.

Just saying my favorite phrase on a public forum. "F IT"

Edited just for all the Analog Kids on here and the Digital Men and Women who just don't get it.

"Guys And Dolls" I'm going down with the Ship Of Rock And Roll!

Rush is over forever. It hurts, but I was there for the last show.

I've been so lucky to have met Neil in 2004. Regardless of the outcome. Shooting the shite with Geddy about baseball in October on the GUP IV Tour! EPIC!

Trying out for RUSH on the train with Alex. He gave me a 30 second tryout and I did YYZ with my hands on the cushion.

You can judge me, hate me call me a lunatic or a drug addict.

Go for it!

Life is short!

Love what you love in music and leave me alone with my opinions.

I don't judge you the humble reader. I judge bands you love.

So?

I love Yanni.

Shoot me.

I love The Outfield.

Real 80's pop.

incredible production.

I love Men At Work.

The great thing about RUSH is that they tried to evolve to the modern sound of what was popular or selling at that moment.

I am a Hair Metal Whore, but I fell in love with the grunge scene when it hit.

I saw the Smashing Pumpkins at some dump in SF.

I saw the Pearl Jam Ten Tour at The Warfield.

Rage Against The Machine opened and they were great! Zach jumped into the pit and handed my buddy and I cassette demos.

Seen Nirvana smash all their instruments on stage at the Cow Palace on New Year's with L7, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Could be wrong with that line up. Fuzzy

The bottom line is

Enjoy your music.

I have mine.

Thanks to The Rush Forum and Treeduck and so many other wonderful people on here I am still lucky to learn and find new music.

RUSH will never be DEAD.

Just retired.

Their music will live on and on and on for eternity or until the Earth blows up in 2112 zillion pieces of prog rocks! LOL!

RUSH ON FOREVER!!!

I feel so much better rambling on a public forum.

Please ignore this thread.

The Rush Forum is a wonderful place to release after a very long and stressful day at the office.

JMO

JUST METAL OK???

LOL!!!

I'm OUT!

No hate all LOVE!

• Like 2

It's ok Analog Kids!

I'll be dead in 49 years.

No one will care except my girls.

Hope I make it to 100!

I still be texting my late night rants on here.

LOL!

I would recommend Tai Shan...

...if you raise your hands to heaven you will live a hundred years... :outtahere:

• Like 2

Another quiet night in for Earl
  • Like 1

PoW and Signals for life. HYF and GuP are good as well.

Hold Your Fire and Grace Under Pressure are the best!!

• Like 1

I am a total hypocrite because I love love love love love to rip on music I can't stand too.

So hey it is what it is.

Not much to say really. Nothing ground breaking or moving to make this topic last on the front page.

Edited just for all the Analog Kids on here and the Digital Men and Women who just don't get it.

I've been so lucky to have met Neil in 2004. Regardless of the outcome. Shooting the shite with Geddy about baseball in October on the GUP IV Tour! EPIC!

Trying out for RUSH on the train with Alex. He gave me a 30 second tryout and I did YYZ with my hands on the cushion.

Go for it!

Life is short!

So?

I love Yanni.

Shoot me.

I love The Outfield.

Real 80's pop.

incredible production.

I love Men At Work.

The great thing about RUSH is that they tried to evolve to the modern sound of what was popular or selling at that moment.

Rage Against The Machine opened and they were great! Zach jumped into the pit and handed my buddy and I cassette demos.

Seen Nirvana smash all their instruments on stage at the Cow Palace on New Year's with L7, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

The bottom line is

Enjoy your music.

I have mine.

Thanks to The Rush Forum and Treeduck and so many other wonderful people on here I am still lucky to learn and find new music.

RUSH will never be DEAD.

Just retired.

Their music will live on and on and on for eternity or until the Earth blows up in 2112 zillion pieces of prog rocks! LOL!

RUSH ON FOREVER!!!

The Rush Forum is a wonderful place to release after a very long and stressful day at the office.

JMO

JUST METAL OK???

LOL!!!

I'm OUT!

No hate all LOVE!

Listen everyone EARL has just returned from a night of black metal worshipping!

http://i1.wp.com/thesatanicscholar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/LMF-62.jpg

• Like 2

PoW and Signals for life. HYF and GuP are good as well.

Hold Your Fire and Grace Under Pressure are the best!!

Ironically "Hold Your Fire" is one of the funnest records to play to on the drums EVER. My kit is fully organic but for instance on "Time Stand Still" instead of using electronic toms and samples I use my octobans and cowbells instead.

So hey it is what it is.

Go for it!

Life is short!

So?

I love Yanni.

Shoot me.

I love The Outfield.

Real 80's pop.

incredible production.

I love Men At Work.

The bottom line is

Enjoy your music.

I have mine.

RUSH will never be DEAD.

Just retired.

RUSH ON FOREVER!!!

JMO

JUST METAL OK???

LOL!!!

I'm OUT!

No hate all LOVE!

Listen everyone EARL has just returned from a night of black metal worshipping!

http://i1.wp.com/thesatanicscholar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/LMF-62.jpg

Hahahaha! Is this a pre-party before a VENOM concert????

Give me the Marvel Super Villain instead!

"WELCOME TO HELL!"

• Like 1

Seriously!! What the fuucck would I do without you guys and gals???

This "prog"ject sounds incredible! I'm on it!!! You and Pat and so many others on here have helped guide me through the endless highway of so much amazing music!

Grassy Ass Amigos!!!!

PROG ON!!!!

FOREVER!

• Like 1

Another classic late night Earl thread! :haz:

I love the Men At Work shout out!

"We're doing fine, I'll see you on the night line"

:cheers:

Hahaha! Love you Allen! It's been a long time!

I guess it's "Business As Usual" on The Rush Forum again! LOL!!

• Like 1

It's amazing how over my 13 years plus on here have seen like a surreal circus act.

But time really does fly.

This is the only social media thing I belong too.

The majority of forums equate to endless boredoms! LOL!

Whether I'm raising Hell with someone on here or totally partying with many forum members on here while the East Coasters are asleep it's been one hell of a ride.

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

• Like 1

It's amazing how over my 13 years plus on here have seen like a surreal circus act.

Whether I'm raising Hell with someone on here or totally partying with many forum members on here while the East Coasters are asleep it's been one hell of a ride.

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Well, it’s a bit after 4pm here Wednesday and I’m on the sofa nursing a fever and coughing up tree limbs.

Too sick to work, too well to TRF.

Too old to rock n’ roll, too young to die.

Signed,

Jethro Tull

[Earl, your trivia for today: Ian Anderson is the father-in-law of Andrew “Rick Grimes” Lincoln of The Walking Dead. Not that you care about either Tull or The Walking Dead but a fact’s a fact from Nome to Rome, boy]

:blaze:

• Like 2

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Well, it’s a bit after 4pm here Wednesday and I’m on the sofa nursing a fever and coughing up tree limbs.

Signed,

Jethro Tull

[Earl, your trivia for today: Ian Anderson is the father-in-law of Andrew “Rick Grimes” Lincoln of The Walking Dead. Not that you care about either Tull or The Walking Dead but a fact’s a fact from Nome to Rome, boy]

Hahaha! Thanks JB! I do care! I LOVE TULL!!! Saw Ian do both "Thick As A Brick" albums. I loved the first season of "The Walking Dead" but got bored fast.

Just give me Romero's "Dawn Of The Dead" all night long!

Get well!!!!

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Hahaha! Thanks JB! I do care! I LOVE TULL!!! Saw Ian do both "Thick As A Brick" albums. I loved the first season of "The Walking Dead" but got bored fast.

Get well!!!!

I hate zombie films Earl, it's the same plot in every film. A group of survivors try to hold of the wave of zombies in a town, a house, a supermarket or wherever it is. And somehow these mindless, slow as molasses zombies catch up with most of them and f**k them up, maybe all of them. I don't think these survivors would have survived in the first place, they're too dumb!

• Like 1

"RIDE ON!"

AC/DC

Signed,

Jethro Tull

Get well!!!!

I hate zombie films Earl, it's the same plot in every film. A group of survivors try to hold of the wave of zombies in a town, a house, a supermarket or wherever it is. And somehow these mindless, slow as molasses zombies catch up with most of them and f**k them up, maybe all of them. I don't think these survivors would have survived in the first place, they're too dumb!

You amaze me Pat! After all these years. DUHHHHHHH! You are my brother. We have so much in common. Except DEATH METAL!

I have so many brothers and sisters on here who I totally love!

You all know who you are!!!

KISS RULES!!!!!!

"ROCK AND ROLL OVER" just kicked in!!!

Exactly.

Again! Just give me Romero and I'm fine!!!

Even "Day Of The Dead" didn't do much for me. "DAWN OF THE DEAD" is all I need!!!!!!!!

• Like 1